DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5W Electronic Ultrasonic Mouse and Mosquito Repeller (100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 19 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarthab on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have problems with mouse in my home (inside) and in my basement. I tried a few common stuff to get rid of them (traps, glue, cat, event other electronic devices that are advertised on TV....) than I boutht this one. I was using Electronic Ultrasonic Mouse and Mosquito... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysk8chilla on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap. Tested on several mosquitos that were resting besides a light and they did some weird arial tricks after a moment pointing the device on them and totally forgot to bite us and they disappeared. Easy to unwrap to test and to put back in packaging if... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it really works, you should definitely try it if you are having mosquito problems - don't forget to plug it in an open area since it works on sound waves Cons:it's a simple sound device hence the price could be cheaper I think. but still I will not complain, oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byClive321 on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, Seems to work well, we put it in the basement and that area appears free now and as we have a large house the mice have moved to a different area, so will need to buy more for those areas too. Has flat pins I could bend with pliers to fit into an NZ plug and it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaterfly on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fact - I already bought a second one after using the first for a few weeks. Living in a Tropical country, mosquitoes are rampant here. For the first time in years the number of times ive gotten bitten has dropped from 2-3 times daily to 2-3 times in the past 3... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIvaGolec on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are lots of similar products out in the markets. I heard some of them are not effective. This one is very effective. We had problems with mouses in our home, but since we have this wonderful product there are no mouses anymore in my home. It is really great and ef... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedigalo on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Plug and play,,, how hard can it be? it shouldnt be harder, tho i bought a C/K europe standard transformer outlet plug for it :-) 2 cats in the house, dont bother it Cons:the same glowing light it is a con, because you can't turn it off, so if you put it near your bed it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinor09 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A lot of mosquitoes reside in my room and they become active especially at night. Initial use of this item sort of kept them away for a few nights. Cons:After a few nights of use, this repeller seems to lose it's potence. The mosquitoes came back. OtherThoughts:I am uns... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznorf on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Read reviews that this works only on some mosquitoes. Good build quality and rather effective against mosquitoes, both normal and dengue types. I have it hooked on to a timer plug that turns it on at night during sleep time. The buzz is inaudible but putting a... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycamper123 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plug and play,,, how hard can it be? it shouldnt be harder, tho i bought a C/K europe standard transformer outlet plug for it :-) 2 cats in the house, dont bother it, so the sound 20+khz might not be irritating for them and they dont react while turning it on.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections