DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5W Electronic Ultrasonic Mouse and Mosquito Repeller (100~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflunitrazepam on 02/04/2014

-Works like a charm for mosquitos (my target) -"plug 'n' play" -Cheap Bought 2, one of them seemed to have no effect at all, and the other one worked really good Brought both devices to my cabin that has a big mosquito problem during the summer. Fired up one of them in my bedroom and I never ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucasLanna on 01/17/2014

The equipment looks really repel mosquitoes. It is a subjective opinion because I have not a biological laboratory to analyze the product, however, once installed it did not see any mosquitoes in the rooms. It is relatively inexpensive and well finished still having the option to repel mice for anyone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaschendale on 12/30/2013

works as advertised. there are 2 switches, one is for rats and other is for mosquitos. i didn't try the rat part as I have no problems in terms of that. but the fly repeller seems to work. it makes no noise which human ear can hear. there really should be an option which one can disable that blue light.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaschendale on 12/30/2013

works as advertised. there are 2 switches, one is for rats and other is for mosquitos. i didn't try the rat part as I have no problems in terms of that. but the fly repeller seems to work. it makes no noise which human ear can hear. there really should be an option which one can disable that blue light.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarthab on 10/31/2013

I have problems with mouse in my home (inside) and in my basement. I tried a few common stuff to get rid of them (traps, glue, cat, event other electronic devices that are advertised on TV....) than I boutht this one. I was using Electronic Ultrasonic Mouse and Mosquito Repeller firsty in my basement ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byEMPSev on 10/29/2013

Had it for more than a week now. Seems to be working as I haven't seen any mice running around or got caught in my sticky traps (which usually sticks mice). Low power consumption is also a plus. Relatively smooth operation. Hope it does not conk out in the long run. Also very affordable for its price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysk8chilla on 10/22/2013

Very cheap. Tested on several mosquitos that were resting besides a light and they did some weird arial tricks after a moment pointing the device on them and totally forgot to bite us and they disappeared. Easy to unwrap to test and to put back in packaging if you need to test them before they are sold.... Read more

0 1 3

• posted bynakhape on 10/06/2013

good condition with all wrapped pretty good. got 3 of them, and tried it with the mic on. 2 out of three is in perfect condition and giving an ultrasonic sound through the speaker, but not for the other one. i guess i should try it 1st, then i'll give another comment for it. dont know yet, i guess i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaschendale on 06/10/2013

it really works, you should definitely try it if you are having mosquito problems - don't forget to plug it in an open area since it works on sound waves it's a simple sound device hence the price could be cheaper I think. but still I will not complain, other solutions regarding this problem costs much ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byClive321 on 04/21/2013

Small, Seems to work well, we put it in the basement and that area appears free now and as we have a large house the mice have moved to a different area, so will need to buy more for those areas too. Has flat pins I could bend with pliers to fit into an NZ plug and it works fine. None really, seems to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections