DX » Community » Reviews » Degen DE13 Multifunction Hand Crank Solar Power FM / MW / SW1 / SW2 Radio w/ LED Torch - Green
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteear on 03/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good shortwaves for this price. Solar panel is useful too, it works at cloudy weather too. Crank, possibility to use AAA-batteries is very nice. Led flashlight is useful. You can charge phone or any other usb device with this. Cons:I don't see any reason to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvilhal on 02/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small, easy to operate, good volume, antena is not needed because of strong signal, flash light, emergency red light, siren works good, charging not tested yet. very well packed, not demaged during transport. multifunctional device working very well. very light device.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuniordorico on 02/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great radio receiver, especially for short and medium waves, sound with good power and great selectivity of receipt. Compact unit and easy shipping and handling. Cons:battery that accompanies the radio does not hold charge for very long, and not tested with re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozsamurai on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very compact, nice sound easy to figure out AM/FM and SW1 & SW2 for this price point. The crank is solid as is the aerial Cons:there is no internal rechargeable batteries, I had to spend another $10 to get 3 AAA Ni-Mh batteries for it. The buttons are very tiny, and i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNSChris on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:quality case; super accurate reception of FM & SW signals; Having the ability to charge via solar, crank, or ac adaptor is really remarkable; Ability to switch over to alkaline batteries also a big PLUS. I LOVE this radio. Cons:volume dial button could be la... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalkylnc on 10/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small footprint. Radio : * Great reception. * Great choice of bandwith. * The sound is good to : loud and quite clear. Power : * The solar panel and the battery are good enough to make it run smoothlessly for hours. And when there's no sun, the crack work grea... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections