DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case with Securing Strap for Iphone 3g
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjensoosterkamp on 02/19/2013

+ Cheap case for my girlfriends HTC Desire (dimensions of these phones are identical) + String to pull up the phone from the case + This protects your phone, woohoo - The 'leather' and stitching feel really tight, like when if you would play a little with the case, it would tear or the stitching would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjore2426 on 12/04/2012

fits more types of cellphones than only the iphone. the little strap is easy to use. cellphone comes out easily. it's very cheap. in Holland you pay more than 20 dollars for this case. my phone sits very steady in the case, i dropped it some times and my phone doesn't break. my phone is a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShades89 on 10/10/2011

this case have good quality, with good material, and the small bit on the back of it makes it easy to get the phone back out without problems!! at moment i can't find Cons, maybe the price is high for this case, and perhaps eventually wear out easily is suitable with all types of iPhone, I have an iphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEntwurF on 10/03/2011

- Has the apple logo infront - Looks very nice - Very easy to use - Great price - It looks and feels like real leather - It's not a very good build quality - The strap is made from some awful material - Doesnt fit an iphone 4 with a protective case or a bumper - It's getting scratched fast Its a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrod03 on 07/05/2011

i loved this case, it was so easy to use and awesome for protecting my iphone. it slipped into the case really easily and wouldn't randomly pop out, but the strap made it easy to get out. it's a shame it wouldnt fit my iphone 4 after a little while the shoddy construction became apparent. the faux leather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmexiTofu on 07/04/2011

Some pros 1. it does what it needs to do. it will protect your IPHONE from dust and all these enoying things on your IPHONE. 2. it has the APPLE logo which i like very much. it looks good and original. 3. it is well build ! really smooth and feels nice on your hands. 4. the case itself is really well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliufas on 01/12/2011

Build quality is good, material is good, it got apple logo what I like, protects iPhone from any violation very well Since it is hard type case it is quite hard to take iPhone of it. It has a stripe for taking it of, thats good, but you need both hands to take it of and if you receive phone call and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydikk21 on 01/10/2011

This is a great product for iPhone 3G/3GS but can be used for 2G also with a nice material and an Apple & iPhone logo make the case exclusive. Easy to use and look expensive. Produk yang hebat untuk iPhone 3G/3GS, tapi juga dapat dipakai untuk 2G. Logo Apple dan iPhone membuat case ini terlihat eksklusif.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogerderks on 09/14/2010

it has a perfect fit for my HTC Snap, securing strap is very handy to get out your phone. The apple logo on the cover looks nice, friends think you are using an original protective case (even some think you have an Iphone) The quality could be better, after a few weeks it opens up and you can see the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byditroia on 01/20/2010

Appears to be real leather. Nice thin black appearance. Quick to Insert & Remove. Great Fit for my iPhone 3GS. Good All over protection. Decent build quality, but not the best. The material is a little thin. I onced scratched it with my fingernail and it left a deep scratch. The Stitching has lasted ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections