DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Plastic Rocker Cap + Nonslip Silicone cap Set for XBOX360 - Black (2 Pairs)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

The colour and texture of the rocker caps matches perfectly to the original black 360 controllers. Yes, you need to open up your controllers to install them, but luckily I already had the tool leftover from a previous project, so it was no problem - just open it up, pull the old ones off, and pop these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschuie on 06/11/2014

The colour and texture of the rocker caps matches perfectly to the original black 360 controllers. Yes, you need to open up your controllers to install them, but luckily I already had the tool leftover from a previous project, so it was no problem - just open it up, pull the old ones off, and pop these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byice1983 on 06/09/2014

Have used this for a week or two now.Highly recommend it versus buying a new controller. These were exactly what I needed to replace one that had been worn through.Specially suitable for Xbox 360 analog thumb stick cap replacement part.A replacement cap for the analog thumb stick on Xbox 360 controllers.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBartware10 on 05/02/2014

Part identical to the original parts. Nice touch and perfect fit, great price that hardly find in my city (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil) Plastic parts seem to be of good quality and the silicone shields help a lot to prevent the sweat makes your fingers slide the joystick. Overall an excellent product. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFpakito on 03/24/2014

- Durable (using for almost half a year, still good as new); - Confortable (the silicone cap is confortable, but the plastic rocker cap is already pretty and confortable, more than the original. I preffer the plastic rocker only, but both are nice). - None so far. - Its installation can be thought, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections