DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1430mAh Aluminum Alloy Li-ion Battery for IPHONE 4S - Golden
  • 5 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byziksy on 05/05/2014

For that price very good choice.. Displace to much heat , not like original battery, but last sime time. I ordered 2 batteries fro 2 iphones 4 S. Tested with batterry doctor pro and both have few cycles used. One was at 97 % health with 30 cycles, another 89% health with over 100 cycle count. Shame they sold used batterries as new, I dont think this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKLTAM on 05/04/2014

The price is good and it works. I purchased two and both work with acceptable capacity. The capacity printed on the label is misleading. The capacity of 1430mAh is close to the actual capacity. It is not acceptable to mark capacity 2680mAh on the label. The iPhone 4S users could consider to replace the internal battery by themselves. It is easy if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatechavin on 04/28/2014

This is a perfect replacement for an iphone 4s battery. It improved battery life noticeably from the stock batteries (approx 3 years old). None so far. My girlfriend and I both bought iphone 4s's when they came out (maybe 3 years ago). Needless to say, both our batteries were shot. I just installed the replacements and they are great so far. I'll give ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGdaivier on 03/19/2014

i did buy this battery for iphone 4s(3.7V 1430mAh Aluminum Alloy Li-ion Battery for Iphone 4S - Golden) Great battery improves of to two times the battery life of your iphone 4S Instalation should be easy, bud for me it whas not easy at al i had to bring my iphone to a local repair shop to repair my iphone :'( Nothing to add for that price you should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylpaiuta on 03/09/2014

Excellent replacement battery for iphone 4S. Product visually very beautiful and elegant. It is not difficult to perform battery replacement I just think the battery could last a little longer than the original and also the battery could come in a sleeker package. As said earlier the product is very good, more might have a higher quality and a better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypungpung on 03/03/2014

cheap price!!! but not good for your iphone Not long time enough I checked it and find out it's only 1430 mAh and not full with 180 cycle count and there's no tool for opening iPhone you have to buy tools I think It's old battery not a new one and shipment is so long for 2 nearly 2 months and I do not recommend to buy it Now I change to the original ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykwigram on 02/11/2014

It fits and will run the IPhone, but not for long This battery did not even last a day after a full charge. I almost put the old battery back. It is certainly not high capacity and I do not recommend this battery. I had bought a standard battery and it lasted longer than this "high capacity" battery. I will not buy another. Find a better battery,... Read more

6 0
  • posted byiAndroid on 10/23/2013

Price is really good This is a scam! This are refurbished batteries and they are not even close to 2680ma/h. Got two of these and both have charging cycles one 140 and the other 350. Fully charged they dont even have 1350ma/h. I agree that price is really good but its lame to scam ppl like this. You should state that batteries are refurbished and stop ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections