DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1430mAh Aluminum Alloy Li-ion Battery for IPHONE 4S - Golden
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byziksy on 05/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For that price very good choice.. Cons:Displace to much heat , not like original battery, but last sime time. OtherThoughts:I ordered 2 batteries fro 2 iphones 4 S. Tested with batterry doctor pro and both have few cycles used. One was at 97 % health with 30 cycles, ano... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatechavin on 04/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a perfect replacement for an iphone 4s battery. It improved battery life noticeably from the stock batteries (approx 3 years old). Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:My girlfriend and I both bought iphone 4s's when they came out (maybe 3 years ago). Needless to say,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypungpung on 03/03/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap price!!! but not good for your iphone Cons:Not long time enough I checked it and find out it's only 1430 mAh and not full with 180 cycle count and there's no tool for opening iPhone you have to buy tools OtherThoughts:I think It's old battery not a new one... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykwigram on 02/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits and will run the IPhone, but not for long Cons:This battery did not even last a day after a full charge. I almost put the old battery back. It is certainly not high capacity and I do not recommend this battery. OtherThoughts:I had bought a standard bat... Read more

6 0
  • posted byiAndroid on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is really good Cons:This is a scam! This are refurbished batteries and they are not even close to 2680ma/h. Got two of these and both have charging cycles one 140 and the other 350. Fully charged they dont even have 1350ma/h. I agree that price is really g... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections