DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 2680mAh Aluminum Alloy Li-ion Battery for Iphone 4 - Golden
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVPO on 04/23/2014

Physical dimensions offer a perfect fit for replacement on the IPhone4. The connector is identical to the original one, my first attempt at replacing the battery was a success. None Battery replacement on the IPhone4 is easy but you need the proper tools. Make sure you have the proper screwdrivers and a proper prying tool (the adhesive on the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanaaaa on 03/24/2014

I was a little hesitant to buy this but I don't regret my decision now. My 3 year old OEM battery died one fine day (Yes, it won't charge even though the charging symbol will appear when connected). I scoured the internet to buy an OEM replacement but couldn't find anything to be genuine. So, I had to either go to an Apple store or should buy a non-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabykorupt on 03/11/2014

The price is very good, it fits perfectly, easy to replace, i had no problems. It is a good way to change your old original battery that is no more one day usage. The life of this battery, like all iPhones is doesn't have that much long day by day living, but, is true that it has a long usage than my old original battery. I really expected a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafasanleon on 01/24/2014

Very cheap and easy to replace It is a standard 1420mAh battery. You can remove the golden part and see it for yourself, it is an ALTERNATIVE (Chineese) battery with less duration than orignal ones. It has 1420mAh, which is very disgusting considering in the article appears 2680mAh... There is no much to say, just a rip off The perfect scam for people ... Read more

6 1
  • posted bymanuso on 12/16/2013

It works but not exactly with the description paremetres. It hasn't got 2680mah, it has 1200mah and it came used, i pull out the gold sticker and there was a normal battery which somebody used because it doesn't have all the capacity 1420mah, it came with 1200 mah. I am dissapointed of this, because it is not what the description say. if I had known ... Read more

9 0
  • posted bybobdole42 on 11/24/2013

It's almost as small as the original battery. Connectors fit fine. This is NOT a 2680mAh battery. The guy in charge of lying on the case did not even bother to change the rating written on the other side of the case, which reads "5.25Wh". The iPhone runs at 3.7V, so the calculation works as follows: 5.25Wh/ 3.7V = 1.1489Ah = 1419mAh The standard ... Read more

9 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections