DX » Community » Reviews » Metrans MWT03 Super Mini Micro USB Wireless Charger Transmitter for Nokia / Samsung + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
None Awesome functional sleek premium
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRightBuyer on 12/16/2014

Pros: Good build quality Good range, charger will charge the phone despite phone has a thick cover. Comes with blue led that informs what's happening (blink=charging, off=charged or not pone present) Works great with Nokia Lumia 820 Small size Quick charge but something slower than direct usb cable Cons:... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byNesrad on 11/29/2014

This charger worked perfectly with my Nexus 7 tablet. I have been recommending it to everyone I know and it works well for them too. It's a great bargain. Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byLeviathius on 11/28/2014

Pros: The size is small and I like it. When my phone is on top of it, I can't see the charger anymore, so that's a good thing. Also the design is very nice, it has a matte surface and glossy sides. Cons: No magnets in the charger, so your phone can slide around when you want to use it while it's charging.... Read more

Impression:functional,sleek,premium;

0 0 0

• posted bymartines23 on 09/26/2014

PROS: nice, simple CONS: cannot recomend for Nexus 4 - it is too slips and Nexus 4 many times glide down during charging. Read more

Impression:None;

0 1 0

• posted bysocokev on 06/25/2014

This is my second purchase of this charger. superb build quality very small footprint very good price LED witches off when not in use - low power consumption when not charging only outputs a maximum 1amp of charge I have bought other wireless qi chargers and their build quality just wasn't up to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysocius19 on 06/24/2014

Charger is quite fast and great for everyday use. It works great with my Nexus 5 and is smaller than a lot of Qi chargers I have seen. The price is excellent. There is a blue light that flashes fairly brightly when the charger is in use. It can be annoying if it is in your room at night but a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymacyer on 05/17/2014

Works well on Nexus 4, as promised, even the the bumper case... Bottom rubber seems very good in quality and hold's it in place... The usb cable included seems very good quality... Could have a magnet to set the best position to charge and and to rubber to hold it in place... The charging LED could have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanutepc on 05/07/2014

Small size, good charging rate and led light to confirm the phone is well attached. Good construction quality and compatible with QI standar, not only for 1 phone. LED doesn't turn off when the phone is charged, and the luminosity is disturbing if you try to sleep. In the package doesn't include any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoicred on 04/22/2014

Great small charger. Works even with a case. Using with a nexus 4 for one day now already charged and it works great. Time of charging is what I expected didn’t used now the wall charger with this but I think it would also work great. Also using with a stand that works great with this. Nothing to say ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorgemabreu on 02/12/2014

Works perfectly, easy to start charging, charges very fast, it's small and light weight, easy to carry/travel, handy at work, because the mobile phone always charged, and I always can pick the mobile phone without removing cables. The light weight of the base, is lighter than the cable, doesn't holds ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections