DX » Community » Reviews » Metrans MWT03 Super Mini Micro USB Wireless Charger Transmitter for Nokia / Samsung + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
Awesome None functional tiny sleek
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynandokrause on 11/26/2015

Pros. Pequeno e leve, nao ocupa muito espaço na mesa Contras. Como é bem leve, ele fica saindo do lugar com facilidade. Poderia ter algum mecanismo para não escorregar na mesa.

0 0 0

• posted bysimhar04 on 04/12/2015

Pros: Charges quickly, good build quality. The price is amazing compared to other chargers. Cons: Would have been nice for it to have a magnet to hold the phone in place like the official Google charger. Overall it's an excellent product for the price.

0 0 0

• posted byRightBuyer on 12/16/2014

Pros: Good build quality Good range, charger will charge the phone despite phone has a thick cover. Comes with blue led that informs what's happening (blink=charging, off=charged or not pone present) Works great with Nokia Lumia 820 Small size Quick charge but something slower than direct usb may... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNesrad on 11/29/2014

This charger worked perfectly with my Nexus 7 tablet. I have been recommending it to everyone I know and it works well for them too. It's a great bargain.

0 0 0

• posted byLeviathius on 11/28/2014

Pros: The size is small and I like it. When my phone is on top of it, I can't see the charger anymore, so that's a good thing. Also the design is very nice, it has a matte surface and glossy sides. Cons: No magnets in the charger, so your phone can slide around when you want to use it while it's... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartines23 on 09/26/2014

PROS: nice, simple CONS: cannot recomend for Nexus 4 - it is too slips and Nexus 4 many times glide down during charging.

0 1 0

• posted bykevindk92 on 07/31/2014

Pros: It is really small which makes it perfect for on my night stand. It has a USB-cable so you could plug it in your PC. This is what makes the product different from other chargers/ most chargers have a powercable attached to it which makes it useless when you're in an other country that the I... Read more

Works perfectly

Impression:tiny,I love it,works like a charm;

0 0 0

• posted byliquiddandruff on 07/16/2014

The charger works with the Nexus 5. It also charges at a decent speed (~16% an hour), although this is markedly slower than AC charging. I wanted to get this to avoid fiddling with cables in the dark every night, so this is much more convenient. Saw that this charger was inexpensive so I finally... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysocokev on 06/25/2014

This is my second purchase of this charger. superb build quality very small footprint very good price LED witches off when not in use - low power consumption when not charging only outputs a maximum 1amp of charge I have bought other wireless qi chargers and their build quality just wasn't up to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysocius19 on 06/24/2014

Charger is quite fast and great for everyday use. It works great with my Nexus 5 and is smaller than a lot of Qi chargers I have seen. The price is excellent. There is a blue light that flashes fairly brightly when the charger is in use. It can be annoying if it is in your room at night but a of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere