DX » Community » Reviews » Metrans MWT03 Super Mini Micro USB Wireless Charger Transmitter for Nokia / Samsung + More - Black
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysocokev on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is my second purchase of this charger. superb build quality very small footprint very good price LED witches off when not in use - low power consumption when not charging Cons:only outputs a maximum 1amp of charge OtherThoughts:I have bought other wireless qi charger... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysocius19 on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Charger is quite fast and great for everyday use. It works great with my Nexus 5 and is smaller than a lot of Qi chargers I have seen. The price is excellent. Cons:There is a blue light that flashes fairly brightly when the charger is in use. It can be annoyin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacyer on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well on Nexus 4, as promised, even the the bumper case... Bottom rubber seems very good in quality and hold's it in place... The usb cable included seems very good quality... Cons:Could have a magnet to set the best position to charge and and to rubber to hold it in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanutepc on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small size, good charging rate and led light to confirm the phone is well attached. Good construction quality and compatible with QI standar, not only for 1 phone. Cons:LED doesn't turn off when the phone is charged, and the luminosity is disturbing if you try... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoicred on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great small charger. Works even with a case. Using with a nexus 4 for one day now already charged and it works great. Time of charging is what I expected didn’t used now the wall charger with this but I think it would also work great. Also using with a stand tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgemabreu on 02/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly, easy to start charging, charges very fast, it's small and light weight, easy to carry/travel, handy at work, because the mobile phone always charged, and I always can pick the mobile phone without removing cables. Cons:The light weight of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaniel1809 on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is small, the cell phone detects it and comes to charging the battery instantaneously. It is cheaper than others. I have tested it with a google nexus 4. It is also well-built, good looking, and works perfectly! Cons:The maximum battery charging level is 98%. Rarely th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNevOZ on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works very well with Nexus 4. Also very happy that it works with the phone's case on! (case is Diztronic). Cons:Personally, I'd prefer if the blue LED didn't shine so much, as the blinking light illuminates the room at night. But should be easy enough to stick s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySissiboi on 12/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Put the phone tablet on it, and it charges, dead simple - connects to any phones' wall charger or any usb port - charge is fast, no slower than the wall charger - blinking led while charging - small, takes really no space at all - charges my tablet even thro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzhuyi on 12/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:using with my Nexus 4. it's a very small, well made wireless charger, I believe it's based on the TI chips' standard design, even with the recommended coil supplier, not like its big brother is using some Chinese company's chip which is not full compatible with... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections