DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia BL-5J Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V 1320mAh)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoniisan on 05/19/2013

For the low price, it is a great buy! I was happy to get because it was my first purchase on DX. The product came well packaged and everything right. I received my package around three weeks here in Brazil. In fact, the battery does not seem to be original. And life it seems to be much smaller, it is ... Read more

foto bateria1 pacote recebido bateria rebida

0 0 0

• posted bysharkandsasha on 04/20/2011

Very cheap, easily installed on my phoneThe battery life is too small(10-20 minutes)! Bad assembly. When I bought the battery thinking that it would be good, although the price raises suspicion. Without launching any application on my phone, the battery holds about 10-20 minutes when I run the application ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byl0rddarkside on 11/17/2010

It's very cheap for a nokia battery It looks line an original nokia battery The blister says nokia too The battery life is really poor!! I mean reaally the phone days within the hour of use wtih no use at all, i mean without making any phone calls or Using internet, gps or wifi.. Overtime the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykulkano on 08/23/2010

I bought it for the price The battery really does not last. My original Nokia n900 battery lasts an entire day. The new ones I purchased here barely last a couple of hours on standby. It dies even quicker as soon as I use any sort of data on my phone. Thought it might be worth having a few batteries ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzordmajka on 07/21/2010

It's really cheap and it fits good into mine Nokia 5800. The construction is nicely done. It seems to me that charging time is quicker than with the original battery. The battery life is *really* short. For example today it lasted just 2 or 3 hours of normal phone usage (some net browsing, GPS, calling.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKuush on 03/17/2010

The price is Great It fits good to my nokia 5800 without problem! Charging time is as original nokia bl-5j Very good for backup! Don't worry! This battery has not problem with overcharging As many people said it is not 1320 mah It is about only 60-70% of original bl-5j. I can use it before discharging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymgwerner on 03/04/2010

Works with my 5800. looks like original Nokia It's very cheap. yes ist is. But: ... ... it's rater useless: first of all it doesn't fit very well - you have to force pushing it in the phone. well, THIS can be corrected easily with a sharp cutter, removing 1 mm of plastic on each side, worse is the capacity:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJalTronicsSale on 02/03/2010

Really Cheap, No Charging problems or overcharging. Looks like an original Nokia battery. Low battery life, this isn't a 1320mAh like advertised. I get about half of my original battery time with this one, so I would guess it's more close to 700-800mAh. It's a good buy, you can't beat the price even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyluzon on 07/07/2009

- Great price, about tenth of the original battery. - Almost convincing to be the original battery, but a sharp eye can still spot the difference. - Charges well and works just like the original, I can't tell the difference between the two when it comes to performance or talking time. - Fits well, although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLessram on 05/12/2009

- Cheap... (can buy 10 for the same amount as 1 original) They look as the original though not as neat. The hologrraphic sticker is a fake (simulating to be holograpghic) and the (grey) sticker around the battery is to loose. - Don't know about battery security for over-charging, will find that out after ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections