DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia BL-5C Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V 1020mAh)
  • 5 star 31 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraju72 on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is very useful product regarding general nokia phones, Product comes in very low cost & free international shipping also. It has taken nearly 28 days to reach India but mean while I was get informed by the Dx team regularly about the status of the product &... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycer7400 on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits well in the Nokia LD 3W battery space. Build quality seems to be good. The device works well with this battery and until now I have seen malfunction, except the charging issue. Cons:When you want to charge it it show likes it is discharged no matter how long you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrijan on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Great price. * Holds the stated capacity. Cons:* It tries to pass as an original Nokia battery. It even has an hologram. But it doesn't hold when you compare to an actual Nokia battery. Not that I mind trade marks if the device works... OtherThoughts:Works p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPacheco13 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought one for my portable speaker as it was using the Nokia BL-5C battery and the battery that came with it originally had died. Took about 2 weeks to arrive and it Cons:I confirm that the original battery is thinner, and it probably means that the capacity i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaroncunn on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very similar to original. Keeps charge well. Very cheap. Good replacement or spare battery. Definitely be buying more in the future. Buy 3 for a reduced price. great for taking to a festival when you can't charge your phone. Cons:Shipping a little slow but when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycooly on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This battery is very cheap and it lasts ok for the price. The original battery was draining too fast and it just died after several revivals. Cons:Of couse it is not 1020mAh but it lasts for days in my 6630 ! Still a great deal for the price. OtherThoughts:I b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySTANISLAV05 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sending went to Ukraine more than 1 month. Was packed in a regular bag. He took to replace the battery in the phone (NOKIA 1100). The phone is already more than a week in standby mode and the battery is not discharged. Consistent with the stated capacity of the battery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNightstalker1993 on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought one for my portable speaker as it was using the Nokia BL-5C battery and the battery that came with it originally had died. Took about 2 weeks to arrive and it looks pretty good, packaging was decent as well with bubble wrap. Inserted it into my speakers... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymidi212 on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product came 35 days after the order. The look flawlessly, in a securely sealed bag, the hologram on the spot. In position N70 arose as a mother, do not talk, contacts lapped and open. Turning found somewhere on the charge of 80%. Cons:I confirm that the or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukas653 on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good battery it works perfectly on my Nokia. It works almost perfect, but enought to use your phone functionality normaly. Cons:The battery can't be better than original, but i does everything almost like original. A stickers aren't very good quality, t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections