DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia BL-5C Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V 1020mAh)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraju72 on 08/12/2013

this is very useful product regarding general nokia phones, Product comes in very low cost & free international shipping also. It has taken nearly 28 days to reach India but mean while I was get informed by the Dx team regularly about the status of the product & shipping updates also by form ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycer7400 on 07/24/2013

It fits well in the Nokia LD 3W battery space. Build quality seems to be good. The device works well with this battery and until now I have seen malfunction, except the charging issue. When you want to charge it it show likes it is discharged no matter how long you keep the charger on. No other cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrijan on 06/15/2013

* Great price. * Holds the stated capacity. * It tries to pass as an original Nokia battery. It even has an hologram. But it doesn't hold when you compare to an actual Nokia battery. Not that I mind trade marks if the device works... Works pretty well for its price. Comparable battery would cost thrice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPacheco13 on 05/15/2013

Bought one for my portable speaker as it was using the Nokia BL-5C battery and the battery that came with it originally had died. Took about 2 weeks to arrive and it I confirm that the original battery is thinner, and it probably means that the capacity is lower than the original. I've got two pieces,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaaroncunn on 05/15/2013

Very similar to original. Keeps charge well. Very cheap. Good replacement or spare battery. Definitely be buying more in the future. Buy 3 for a reduced price. great for taking to a festival when you can't charge your phone. Shipping a little slow but when shipping is free is doesn't really matter too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycooly on 05/10/2013

This battery is very cheap and it lasts ok for the price. The original battery was draining too fast and it just died after several revivals. Of couse it is not 1020mAh but it lasts for days in my 6630 ! Still a great deal for the price. I believe that even if you want to buy the original battery you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySTANISLAV05 on 04/29/2013

Sending went to Ukraine more than 1 month. Was packed in a regular bag. He took to replace the battery in the phone (NOKIA 1100). The phone is already more than a week in standby mode and the battery is not discharged. Consistent with the stated capacity of the battery. I'm happy with the purchase. In ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNightstalker1993 on 04/11/2013

Bought one for my portable speaker as it was using the Nokia BL-5C battery and the battery that came with it originally had died. Took about 2 weeks to arrive and it looks pretty good, packaging was decent as well with bubble wrap. Inserted it into my speakers and it worked flawlessly. It seems original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymidi212 on 03/23/2013

This product came 35 days after the order. The look flawlessly, in a securely sealed bag, the hologram on the spot. In position N70 arose as a mother, do not talk, contacts lapped and open. Turning found somewhere on the charge of 80%. I confirm that the original battery is thinner, and it probably means ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukas653 on 03/22/2013

Really good battery it works perfectly on my Nokia. It works almost perfect, but enought to use your phone functionality normaly. The battery can't be better than original, but i does everything almost like original. A stickers aren't very good quality, they should be better, but stickers isn't the most ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections