DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Handheld Barcode Laser Scanner / Reader for Desktop / Laptop - Black + Yellow
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Great price great product Very good value for money.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfernandomilan on 06/16/2015

pros: tiene los acabados muy bien cuidados, y es resistente inclusive a las caidas contras: tarda un poco para prender, al puchar el gatillo ay que esperar un poco en lo que se reactiva el dispositivo

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bykkccm on 04/28/2015

Easy to use, no need to program, plug the usb into laptop and the scanner is ready to use. Auto power save function ,when you are not using the scanner, the scanner will be switched by itself.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybonzinho on 03/01/2015

Pros: boa qualidade, bom preço, entrega dentro do normal. Cons: nao tras adaptador de corrente portuguesa... apenas da para carregar por usb ou comprando um adaptador

Impression:good,excellent,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted byalexmig on 02/27/2015

Good product, the setting possibility is ok But I want to know if it's possible to configure the scanner about UPC-E I want to change UPC-E to UPC-A THX

0 0 0

• posted byda95br on 11/21/2014

I needed to read the barcode configure(that was my case) The manual reader required: Enter Setup Mode -->08( RESET CONFIGURATION TO DEFAULTS) -->000601(OUPOUT MODE - SERIAL) -->0005025(KEYBOARD COUNTRY - UNIVERSAL) Now it works perfectly

1 0 1

• posted byilanzagorta on 10/27/2014

Pros: Great Price, excellent performance, easy ton install Cons: The manual. I would like a reference manual for detail configuration.

Impression:Great price, great product;

0 0 1

• posted byivangarciabcn on 09/25/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline:

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted byoscarpl on 08/04/2014

It is a very good product, it can be programmed and working properly. It is best that is wireless. In addition to its small size and weight. I recommend it. The manual configuration is fairly complete, but has a small problem, the setup codes are close together and for advanced configuration will... Read more

Impression:Muy buena relación calidad precio.,Very good value for money.;

0 0 2

• posted byduivert on 05/23/2014

great wireless barcode scanner, great distance, easy to install and setup, plug and play on windows, works over 35 feet (12m) indoor trough walls very good configurability, comes with a lot of programmable options and a handy book with barcodes to program not really, only the charging cable (rj45... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byachatservicole on 11/05/2013

Small... hold well in hand ! light weight and the "cordless" is at least very usefull !! Scan pretty fast and well even if your code bar is "faded". we owe it since a bit more than one year. We love the trigger. a bit pricy fot what it is... Maybe you could find a bit less but... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere