DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Handheld Barcode Laser Scanner - Black + Yellow
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Great price Otimo produto great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomzex on 01/28/2017

Impression:excellent,Otimo produto;

Otimo produto, adorei a qualidade...somente a tomada que é estilo americano..

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9983325 on 01/25/2016

Impression:Great price;

And again, the Product delivery aren't the same as described. The Manual are in Chinese. And now download link for the manual are available

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9874979 on 01/09/2016

Impression:missing user manual;

Hi I bought it but the user manual in English is missing so impossible to change the configuration. Anybody has a link to the user manual ? Thanks

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfernandomilan on 06/16/2015

Impression:good,excellent;

pros: tiene los acabados muy bien cuidados, y es resistente inclusive a las caidas contras: tarda un poco para prender, al puchar el gatillo ay que esperar un poco en lo que se reactiva el dispositivo

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykkccm on 04/28/2015

Impression:good;

Easy to use, no need to program, plug the usb into laptop and the scanner is ready to use. Auto power save function ,when you are not using the scanner, the scanner will be switched by itself.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybonzinho on 03/01/2015

Impression:good,excellent,Great price;

Pros: boa qualidade, bom preço, entrega dentro do normal. Cons: nao tras adaptador de corrente portuguesa... apenas da para carregar por usb ou comprando um adaptador

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalexmig on 02/27/2015

Good product, the setting possibility is ok But I want to know if it's possible to configure the scanner about UPC-E I want to change UPC-E to UPC-A THX

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byda95br on 11/21/2014

I needed to read the barcode configure(that was my case) The manual reader required: Enter Setup Mode -->08( RESET CONFIGURATION TO DEFAULTS) -->000601(OUPOUT MODE - SERIAL) -->0005025(KEYBOARD COUNTRY - UNIVERSAL) Now it works perfectly

1 3

ViewMore Hide

• posted byilanzagorta on 10/27/2014

Impression:Great price, great product;

Pros: Great Price, excellent performance, easy ton install Cons: The manual. I would like a reference manual for detail configuration.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byivangarciabcn on 09/25/2014

Impression:excellent;

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline:

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere