DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia BL-4C Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V 890mAh)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysvetlomira on 06/13/2013

the battery is cheap, especially compared to the prices here in the shops in bulgaria, so far it seems to be perfect, i use it for my second phone,not use it too often and the battery`s life is about 6-7 days so far could not notice any the battery is cheap, especially compared to the prices here in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabport74 on 06/11/2013

-Cheap -Looks well built -Fits perfectly inside the phone -Charging time is the same as the original Doesn't last as long as the original battery... (The minimum 500 char requirement sucks) (The minimum 500 char requirement sucks) (The minimum 500 char requirement sucks) I use this on my old Nokia 66... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigomen on 06/02/2013

Muito muito barato, parece ser mesmo oficial da nokia mas não sei se será. De qualquer forma isso pouco importa porque esta bateria já com alguns meses de uso aguenta-se bem 2/3 dias o que é perfeito para quem usa intensivamente o telemovel para mensagens e chamadas. É ligeiramente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybmmon on 04/04/2013

I ordered this Nokia BL-4C Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V 890mAh) for my mom and she's completely satisfy with it. I don't know is it or is it not original but works so far so good. I think the original one is to much expensive and for this money you will get almost the same... The package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDirksmeets on 03/21/2013

This Nokia battery came in an original (looking) Nokia package and first I thought they made a mistake and sent me an actual original. If you remove the SKU sticker you would not even know the difference, it even has the hologram and the dots for which you can check if it is an original. Good product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysailamaarit on 02/17/2013

Good Nokia battery at the nice price. Good information about the type of this battery in the Internet. It was as suitable as the original for my Nokia mobile phone. Will be quickly full when charging. It has been functioned well in my Nokia mobile phone. Package was open from one corner. Quite a long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTonySoprano on 01/09/2013

Works for months in my moms old Nokia phone. No issues at all. Looks just like the original battery and battery life is great. Even after 3 months still hold well. Built quality is slightly better on original battery but that means nothing. Nothing other than that. I expected to last shorter for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRakkachi on 01/06/2013

Perfect fit, battery is identical to a original one in size. Charging it takes just as long and batterylife is good enough. Im using it in a MP3 player that uses Nokia batterys. None so far, possible problem could be that for this money it cant last very long. But than again for this money you can easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytonymd on 12/27/2012

Well ,since it's a battery the pros are quite little.The life of the battery is as long is as an original kit nokia battery.The building quality is actually the same: It even vas the Nokia original hologram sticker on it and the box is like original. I'm not sure if this is legitimate Nokia product ,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byorsula on 10/13/2012

Low price for good battery. Capacity is comparable to original battery, or maybe is even little better. Looks almost exactly like original battery, but obviously it is not. No other con than that. Check code of battery if it is the same as yours, it will fit perfectly in your phone. If yours battery ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections