DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia BL-4U Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V 1000mAh)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySergio147 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pros: I'm using the battery for 2 weeks and the truth is that it works so much more than other cheaper batteries, reaches the level of one original and nothing else matters. The price is reasonable and the quality exceeds what I expected. This is a real good option for yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzbinN on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a real good option for your Nokia handset. For this price it is really an unbeatable option compared to other options. It feals,it looks and it works like the real thing!!!! I really recommend it!!! Supposing it fits other models, it's a cheap battery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacmonsa on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:not original but the price is pretty good and work well on Nokia phones that there are specified Cons:works well on phones specified, but we ask that they are equal in length to the original one I bought several and I came out with problems, but the others all... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygudiarg on 10/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The size is the same as the original battery in my phone. The duration of the load is much higher than those that came on the phone JINCEN JC 3T. Says be 1000 mah but I work three days without reloading, hile the original two days did not reach. More than a month that t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycitius on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a real good option for your Nokia handset. For this price it is really an unbeatable option compared to other options. It feals,it looks and it works like the real thing!!!! I really recommend it!!! Cons:No Cons!!! No Cons!!! No Cons!!! For this price... Read more

1 0
  • posted by6u5tavo on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm using the battery for 2 weeks and the truth is that it works so much more than other cheaper batteries, reaches the level of one original and nothing else matters. The price is reasonable and the quality exceeds what I expected. Cons:I have not seen any cons, it wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymocelet on 06/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Supposing it fits other models, it's a cheap battery. Cons:The battery will not fit my Nokia E66 (which, of course, uses the BL-4U battery). I've just bought an original one and fits perfectly with no effort to insert it. It seems this one is slightly different... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections