DX » Community » Reviews » V-A8 3G Router / Wi-Fi Router / Network Storage / Repeater + 4000mAh Movable Power Bank - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClaymorePT on 04/04/2014

Small and compact. Has its own battery. Easy to replace the battery if needed. Cover is easily opened. It has an micro-sd card slot, which can be used for shared storage. It comes with one micro-USB cable. Quick to boot up. Using the "Cloud" word is silly. This is just another wi-fi router ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesar70 on 01/23/2014

Extremely easy to use. I lost the manual when I opened the box and a few weeks later when I needed to use it as repeater all I had to do was log into the IP indicated in the back and follow instructions! It worked well charging Android and i-devices (I never actually tested it to the fullest but charged ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymduehm on 11/14/2013

Battery last for at least one phone charge and runs the device itself for several hours. Device starts up quickly and works very well as WLAN repeater. Also tested some of the other wireless features and all is working without problems. Wireless configuration is very flexible and allows for many different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrankX2 on 08/19/2013

I mainly use the device to store media files (music/video) to be accessed by iOS and Android devices. This works great! Some measured figures: - 6 hours to fully charge (2A USB charger) - 8 hours online when using SD-card - 3.5 hours online when using USB harddrive Works with XBMC, GoodPlayer, etc. All ... Read more

Router with LED indicators on Web interface

2 0 11

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections