DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia BL-5F Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V 950mAh)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/19/2013

I can not say that it is an original product from Nokia, but for a battery is helping a bit extreme. Its cost is low so it makes it a good option to have it. Its load is normal as the original, but its durability is low. He unloads much faster than the original. Apparently also seems to warm more than the original, but nothing that compromenta the device.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydulunch on 03/10/2013

It seem to be a original nokia battery, it says nokia on the battery. Very cheap. Great replacement battery for your aging phone. Fits in my phone just like the old one. After 3mths (note that I charge it everyday), the battery life starts to deplete quickly (a full charge is only about 50% of the original battery life). For everything else and for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaiany on 07/30/2012

excellent product, I recommend everyone buy this site, trusted site, the product arrived in perfect condition, very good!the phone battery I bought from nokia very tough, recharges quickly and lasts long battery life! Soon to come to order!because it took away so much, the more everything ok already recommended the site to all my friends! already recommended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonlin05 on 08/20/2011

My sis N95 battery already bloated & advise her not to use that battery again. I try my luck to find similar battery for a replacement. I managed to this battery. Quality of the product & quality looks good. After installing the battery, i cant turn on. I found out that the battery has already flat. Hence charge the battery for 9Hours & ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagos13 on 05/16/2010

EN: for price, well worth it! a great acquisition, combined with the Battery Charging Dock, great for travel and campping, or other occasions where you must use your phone rather than to reload, so always keep a spare battery! PT-BR: pelo preço, vale muito a pena! uma ótima aquisição, combinada com o Battery Charging Dock, ótimo para viagens e campping,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections