DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia BL-4CT Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V 860mAh)
Customer’s impression:
VŠE ok
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybubakr on 12/16/2014

battery fits into the phone works perfectly fine Read more

Impression:VŠE ok;

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelcfranca on 03/07/2013

Looks like an authentic battery, the package and battery has the genuine Nokia logo and works good on my cellphone. Battery discharge is really fast, while my old battery lasts for 20 to 24 hours of use, this one holds charge for less than 12h. If you don't have any other battery this is the cheapest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPicante on 03/06/2013

It extended the life of my old cellphone for 6 months. Enough for me to get some money and buy new one. After months of use, it became too hot when charged for long periods of time, and it held little to no charge at all. It seemed kind of dangerous when it got too hot. From what I've seen, I don't think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPolonium on 02/22/2013

Looks identical to the original Nokia battery, even the hologram sticker (altough the picture in the hologram isn't so nice) The capacity is the same as the original battery; my 5110 phone lasts a week before i need to recharge :-) None whatsoever. I charge the battery in 2 ways: the original Nokia charger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylejige on 07/26/2010

I got one that looked like the original Nokia battery. It even had the Nokia logos. But that's where the similarities end. Battery life is very short. If I take about 5 short calls lasting about 2 minutes each, the charge is gone by the time i get off work at 5pm. I was expecting a bit more after reading ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymashas on 03/21/2010

it's not authentic. the price is great it costs 6 times less than a replacement, or 10 times less that an original. it's holds a bit less than the original one. but since i had troubles with my cellphone and didn't know if it the phone or the battery, at this price i could find out. came in what looked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalc1 on 03/06/2010

Mine came in a "genuine looking" package. Has Nokia designs and logos marked all over the package. The battery itself has all the genuine logos and markings. Looks almost identical to my original battery. Even has the holographic sticker ! ....too bad the battery is NOT genuine though. Not too much considering ... Read more

0 0 0

• Wow
    posted bypersh on 01/21/2010

Well it looks exactly like my original battery from the manufacturer that ended up failing for some reason and t-mobile won't replace it. I thought that DX would carry it and sure enough they did! So I bought it and about 2 weeks later I received it and was very pleased that it held a charge and worked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDr4k3 on 09/17/2009

Mighty cheap, if you take 3 or more. Fits fine. Build quality is equal to orignal, except for the hologram, which is about quarter the quality/resolution/effect of original. But, nobody really cares about the hologram, right? Very low capacity - I measured only 250-300 mAh when charging to 4.2V. I needed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypersh on 08/29/2009

Works just like the original batter for my phone! Cheaper than buying it from the dealer by like $10.00 USD Had to wait 2 weeks for one tiny battery... This is an excellent battery. If it's fake I can't really tell. The only thing I have to wait for is to see if it will last 2 years just like the OEM ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections