DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia BP-5M Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V 900mAh)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybandita00 on 06/26/2013

Really cheap compared to the original product. Chargeable, and lasts a few days. So it is working as expected. And fits into my nokia 6220c perfectly. The capacity of the battery is lower than the original nokia batteries, but for this price it is still a good deal. If you have a phone with an old battery,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJule2311 on 07/23/2012

The battery is very cheap if you compare to the original. It fits perfectly in my Nokia 6500S and works great. The package it came with were branded like if you bought the original battery, also with a hologram on the battery. no cons for this battery so far........ get one, charge it, put it in a bag ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byX3MoD on 06/10/2012

The battery is very cheap if you compare to the original. It fits perfectly in my Nokia 8600 Luna and works great. The package it came with were branded like if you bought the original battery, also with a hologram on the battery with serialnr. I have to charge it once a day. The original, when it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaamari92 on 10/21/2009

I bought this battery, and it works well with Nokia6220C, the battery is charging properly, and may work well (I have not yet had time to try other than that, I downloaded the full). I recommend this if you need a second battery or a new battery. I found the battery hologram sticker on all points, just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaamari92 on 10/21/2009

Ostin tämän akun, ja se toimii hyvin Nokia6220C, akku latautuu kunnolla, ja ne voivat toimia hyvin (en ole vielä ehtinyt kokeilla muuta kuin että olen ladannut koko). Suosittelen tätä, jos sinulla on toinen akku tai uusi akku. Löysin akun hologrammi tarran kaikissa ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThomaz on 06/18/2009

Cheap compared to the real deal. You can buy alot of theese for the price of 1 original. Doesn't fit a good as the original. It seems to have slightly larger dimensions. I had to force it in and then force the lid back on. My phone (6220 classic) will not charge the battery when turned on It have a hologram ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoes25 on 06/03/2009

top marks for this battery. looks like its a genuine nokia battery cause it has the hologram thing. cant tell the difference between this one and my original nokia battery except that the DX one has a better battery life. (could be because my other battery is 7-8 months old tho, dont remmber wat it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byashppa on 05/28/2009

The price is quite cheep, and I think that if it will be stronger, and last longer the price will be really good. The battery looks like the original with a very convincing green hologram sticker. It's writen "made in Hungary" and "NOKIA". I charged the battery for 12 Hours with an ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections