DX » Community » Reviews » Universal DIY PVC Carbon Fiber Decorative Car Sticker - Black (30 x 127cm)
Customer’s impression:
exactly what i was expecting...
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytentenoneros on 12/18/2014

nice quality and very easy to use,just cut the size you want and apply on the surface,it's sticky enough to stay at its place for a long time...the only negative aspect is that it came folded wich make ''wrinkles'' at the sticker and you can't apply that piece to anything... Read more

Impression: exactly what i was expecting...;

0 0 0

• posted byvala96 on 05/07/2014

- Feels very good - Amazingly low price - Good looking - Very easy to use, it sticks well, molds and stretches easily when heated with hair dryer (better not to use heat gun, because the material might overheat and melt) - Good build quality - The roll was folded a little bit, but you can fix that 'folded'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalidrockway on 02/18/2014

excellent quality perfect design can be easily cut fit most electronics and cars nice colors sticks very well and hard doesn't leave marks when removed when it came to me it was folded , so I couldnt use the middle folded part ! I use i to decorate all my electronic gadget ( ipad and ipod skins , laptop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKmaters on 09/24/2013

Quite easy to apply to my laptop. Took a little fiddeling around but thats what i expected. Feels good to the touch and i think will protect my laptop for a while from scratches and fingerprints. After applying it to the laptop had enough to use for other things. Could even fully cover another laptop.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections