Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGothmogGod on 11/28/2016

I bought this adapter for my Atari Falcon and it seems that everything works fine, so I can recommend the adapter for this particular use.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 3

• posted bypitzlor on 04/06/2016

Fast arrival

Impression:perfect,great;

4 0 0

• posted byfast4ever on 02/22/2016

Pros: Works perfectly, not to expensive, quality build! No moving parts = more failsafe in vibration rich environments than a HDD. Cons: Not so easy to install/deinstall because it is smaller than an original 2.5 inch ide disk! Other thoughts: I use one (in combination with a fast 16GB SD card) i... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bys0rent on 12/10/2015

I have used this to bring a 20+ year old computer back to life. It works like any ordinary old harddrive. It also makes it easy to transfer files, as i can simply plug the SD card into a cardreader.

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted by1962Serg on 11/28/2015

The unexpected decision to use SD but older laptops will not do! We need to try another solution.

Impression:Cheap and it works nicely.;

0 1 0

• posted byDrout on 06/08/2015

Works like a charm in my Compaq Armada 1750. I've tried with 4Gb and 16GB SDHC cards, no problem. Throughput is 6.5 MB/sec (both cards). Maybe depends on card type... the 4200 RPM HDD has a little better read speed, but seek time is almost zero with SD2IDE. I recommend it. Cons: needs to install... Read more

Impression:perfect,Cheap and it works nicely.;

0 0 0

• posted byPrecipitate on 06/03/2015

Mounted in few minutes on a 12 years old laptop, using a 32 gb SD. Installed windows XP on it in less than half the time used to install on a HDD. Now the system is up in 1 minute. PROs: This thing is great, it's cheap, and lets you upgrade your old computer with a spare SD (i used one of my old... Read more

Impression:good,perfect,Cheap and it works nicely.;

0 0 0

• posted byprfaasse on 04/26/2015

Used as a replacement for an 'ageing' Laptop. After the umphteenth disk-swap because of rough usage, this device with an 16 GB card has stayed alive longer already than mosts rotating disks. One suggestion would be: some plastic 'thingy' to provide the mechanical screw-holes of a 2.5" disk. This... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolavl on 03/19/2015

I installed this SD-to-IDE adapter just hours after recieving it. I put it in an old laptop I had, added an SD card, booted the computer from CD-ROM and installed the operating system (Debian in this case). The adapter is completely transparent to the OS, there is no difference between installing... Read more

Impression:Cheap and it works nicely.;

1 0 0

• posted byrozyavuz on 12/16/2014

Quality is good, pin-number-20 is removed and it is ready to connect to IDE-44 (similar products needed pin-number-20 to be removed by the customer). My intention was to use the product as an SSD in a computer. My experience with similar product e.g. DX-19737 was successful, and also adapters to... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere