Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrout on 06/08/2015

Works like a charm in my Compaq Armada 1750. I've tried with 4Gb and 16GB SDHC cards, no problem. Throughput is 6.5 MB/sec (both cards). Maybe depends on card type... the 4200 RPM HDD has a little better read speed, but seek time is almost zero with SD2IDE. I recommend it. Cons: needs to install... Read more

Impression:perfect,Cheap and it works nicely.;

0 0 0

• posted byPrecipitate on 06/03/2015

Mounted in few minutes on a 12 years old laptop, using a 32 gb SD. Installed windows XP on it in less than half the time used to install on a HDD. Now the system is up in 1 minute. PROs: This thing is great, it's cheap, and lets you upgrade your old computer with a spare SD (i used one of my old... Read more

Impression:good,perfect,Cheap and it works nicely.;

0 0 0

• posted byprfaasse on 04/26/2015

Used as a replacement for an 'ageing' Laptop. After the umphteenth disk-swap because of rough usage, this device with an 16 GB card has stayed alive longer already than mosts rotating disks. One suggestion would be: some plastic 'thingy' to provide the mechanical screw-holes of a 2.5" disk. This... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byolavl on 03/19/2015

I installed this SD-to-IDE adapter just hours after recieving it. I put it in an old laptop I had, added an SD card, booted the computer from CD-ROM and installed the operating system (Debian in this case). The adapter is completely transparent to the OS, there is no difference between installing... Read more

Impression:Cheap and it works nicely.;

1 0 0

• posted byrozyavuz on 12/16/2014

Quality is good, pin-number-20 is removed and it is ready to connect to IDE-44 (similar products needed pin-number-20 to be removed by the customer). My intention was to use the product as an SSD in a computer. My experience with similar product e.g. DX-19737 was successful, and also adapters to... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byPaci78 on 11/14/2014

Pros: Plug & play, fast cheap. Cons: Maybe some paper with some info of the maximal card capacity and so would be useful, but thats not wery impotrant. The shape of the gadget could be so, that I could fit it into my notebooks hard drive frame. Also not too important :) I'm really impressed of of... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydjhamster on 04/03/2014

You can't go wrong with that price!!! Local store sells them 10$ each! Works as expected from a laptop. Just put it in the laptop and see it work. Still working till today(1 week and more) There is enough "juice" in these things. No leakage or anything bad. Also, it came in perfect No I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere