DX » Community » Reviews » LED Flash Tyre Wheel Valve Cap Lamp for Car / Bicycle - Green + Silver + Translucent (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDexterTheOne on 06/30/2014

I have to say that I was amased from the working principle of that flash led valve. If you stres it, the contacts touch the battery - side and it shines. The color is perfect blue-green one. Very nice I like it! I have found no cons in this item. Well you can find it at bit difficult at th ebegining ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymnalis on 05/18/2014

It's cheaper than two pieces of sku.234513. And it's nice light for the bicycle tire. The color is not ideal for me, but hey. you also get the adapters for french valve found on bycles (so you can mount it there in addition to default schrader valve as on car tires) I don't like the color really. Buy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMorpheo83 on 02/12/2014

Cuando es de noche se ve bastante bien. Da tu bicicleta un toque de color. Es muy original, no vas a encontrarte a nadie que lo tenga. Si no quieres que se te gasten rápido las pilas, tienes que quitarlo cuando no vayas a usarlo (de día, por ejemplo). El material es bastante pobre, pero no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysneak78 on 01/21/2014

Those are very very light Bright light cheap batteries very robust the light is bluish white and is projected onto a green translucend film. Not totally green. Batteries won't last for so long. (1 month) You might want to use metal ones thinking they will last longer but no you should take those light ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections