DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia BL-5B Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V 860mAh)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySLAM3R on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks to be genuine, hologram works like it should, packaging and printing all seem to be legit Nokia. No issues with it so far (only had one charge and been working for months in my bluetooth kit). Cons:None, works as advertised. Maybe its a knock-off but it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGUSRJ on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap. Fits ok on my Nokia 6120c. Cons:It needs to receive charge very often. Battery level shows full stack but, less than one day after this, mobile is turned off due to empty stack. I suppose it takes less than 3 days to be empty. OtherThoughts:The ori... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBloodDeath on 06/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These batteries are similar to the original Nokia batteries, they have no problem working with my Nokia 5320 Cons:These batteries hold a charge less than the original Nokia batteries, and as has been said to insert it into the body of Nokia 5320, it took me a bit to rem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byb34k3r on 05/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks like the real thing, even has a convincing holographic logo! Cons:Doesnt perform like the real deal, lasts about 3 days, goes from full bars to dead flat on about the 3rd day and goes there fast. have had it in my phone for about 3 weeks and havent notic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgwerner on 03/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with my 5320. looks like original Nokia It's very cheap. yes ist is. But: ... Cons:... it's rater useless: first of all it doesn't fit very well - you have to force pushing it in the phone. well, THIS can be corrected easily with a sharp cutter, removing... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNasos on 09/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought two of them, the first on May, and until end of July was working very good. In July I did some charges before battery was empty ( middle charged ) and I think cause of that the battery started loosing the first capacity. The first week of September I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections