DX » Community » Reviews » 1301 0~100mm Carbon Fiber Composite Digital Caliper - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadlerweb on 01/27/2014

The Delta-Button can be used to calibrate 0mm, Accuracy looks reliable - even after multiple full-slides it still gets to the same figures for 0mm and maximum. Also some test-measurements where spot-on The analog scale is somewhat useless, also there is not the usual "depth"-measurement at the bottom. Material looks somewhat flimsy, not really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZherow on 12/16/2013

Big, clear LCD visor, despite being plastic it has an overall good quality. It is great to measure things without scratching them. Very light and easy to use. Automatically turns on when you move the reader and turns off after some seconds if you don't use it. It does not have an off switch. It is very sensitive, so it sometimes turns on even while ... Read more

Package Back Measuring Outer Diameter - milimeters Measuring inner diameter - inches
    0 0
  • posted bykalechinees on 11/12/2013

I already own one analogue and two digital calipers however these are made from steel and this time I needed one which doesn't scratch the surface. With buttons to switch between several metric and imperial standards. Works fine, all solid, nice display and battery was included. Sold as carbon fiber but seems basic polymer plastic :) Also an on/off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicouso on 09/16/2013

It is a usefull tool for me. It has manual and digital number the digial one can change easily from mm to inch. Also you can put the display in zero to start measuring in a position differen as close The quality looks good. it has not a box to put it in to prevent damage. Well the price is ok. Anyway you can use the envelope that comes with it to keep ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections