Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybackfish on 04/16/2014

multipurpose ajustable ring. use it indoors and outdoors. indoors for locking things. I use mine outdoors to attach a reflexion star to my backpack. Once i found my tarp after the reflexion star caught my pocketlight (DX) and shone in the dark. as keychain it failed once as it came apart. fortunately in my pocket. so screw it tight. typically EDC item ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOfirab84 on 03/28/2014

Now i can easily seperate my keys from my USB key. Grait for travel or just on the go. Can also be used as a sort of lock for your back pack obviously it does'nt lock it but it makes it just a bit harder to open withuot anyone seeing. Most thieves wont even try. and i don't really have anything else to write but there's a 500 charechters mandatory minimum ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysafklj on 02/21/2014

This is cheap and simple. It's quite easy to use - the threading on the screw is dead simple. It screws in/out easily, without the sort of "lock jaw" that other metal threadings can have. There is no way to over-screw this. Durable. It's all metal. The wire is standard good-quality, so I don't see how this will even wear out over time. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycadocado on 02/06/2014

It is a bit of steel wire. Real steel, it feels completely indestructable. It is good to hold a selection of keychain-gadgets. It offers a lot of space for several gadgets. It is easily opened but it doesn't feel like it will open by accident. The finish is very good with no sharp bits anywhere. I just ordered my 3rd one. It is large and springy - it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by266775777 on 01/21/2014

Its strong so you cannot rip it. It easy to unlock for adding something to keychain. It weights nothing and also it cost nothing. Looks perfect - stable, strong metal part. The steel wire cant be deformed in pocket or in use and cant loose by itself. none cons for this keychain Added it to my car key and its look perfect now. Now I can lock my car key ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythyrr on 01/08/2014

If you change alot the keys in your keychain is is perfect for you. It is easy to add and remove any key, does not need to use your nails any more. Can hold a large number of keys and even other keychains. And with fewer keys it keep a low profile making perfect for puting in your pocket. None at all untill now. You can use it for keep with you just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliquiddandruff on 12/26/2013

Made with a good quality steel that has a very nice and solid "heft" to it despite it being a rather thin strand of metal. Pleasant, grippy texture that allows for easy grabbing and turning of the knob for adding/removing keys or stuff. Not much of a con per se, but this is just a tiny tad bit smaller than I have expected, but it is no biggy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoinbearer on 12/09/2013

Finally I have a keywire that I can use without damaging my fingers and nails while putting keys on. Been looking for one for a long time and it is precisely what I wanted. The steel wire is great looking and the lock is easy to use. It also looks durable. None. I was afraid the circle would be too large, but it is the right size for any pocket. Money ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrFutzLoop on 10/15/2013

This keyring made everything alot easier for me, combined all the little split rings i have into one easy to carry keyring. Being made from stainless steelbalso makes this a long lasting product. none that i can think of. Couls be a bit long for some people be worthwhile if they did smaller ones. This would probably be handy if you didnt have alot of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFloxyx on 10/15/2013

A very durable and nice looking steel wire. The lock is great and easy to use. The length of the wire could be a bit longer in my opinion, it does not come in different sizes which is to bad. I am afraid about it long time durability, it feels great not but i do not know its weight limit but i guess i will find out in time A nice steel wire that could ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections