DX » Community » Reviews » 502030 240mAh Rechargeable Polymer Li-ion Battery - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Small Simple Super Durable Fine
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybmoex on 08/01/2016

pros: funciona. Cons: después de un par de usos se empezó a inchar, no es de muy buena calidad. Otro: espero que no explote la bateria

Impression:Simple,Fine,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byKoke42 on 04/11/2016

I wanted the item to replace the original 140mAh battery of a Creative Zen Stone Plus. It is superb and reliable: you can change it without problem but you will need a welder and be careful with the polarities. The only problem is somewhat thicker than the original one so you won't be able to the... Read more

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byilrenato on 01/28/2016

Used to replace Bit Cauldron / Optomo 3D glasses RF battery, fits and works again like a charm Also added one to replace my DOD l360w carcam battery, also great improvement

0 0 0

• posted byraikkonn on 12/31/2015

solo le he hecho 10 cargas hasta el momento y todo OK, funciona bien aunque se queda en 220mAh

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted bySergioBakh on 07/07/2015

Пришел в пакете целым. Концы проводов были в скотче для изоляции. Соответствует описанию. Работает и перезаряжается.

0 0 0

• posted bytoni15 on 01/24/2015

Pros: It is very thin and small making it very easy to place anywhere. Autonomy is good enough for this price. I am very happy with the purchase, is really what I expected to buy it. And it is the cheapest I found in relation to quality. Cons: The finish is a bit poor. Visually it is not It is a... Read more

Little good battery Little good battery Little good battery Little good battery

Impression:Simple,tiny,Little;

0 1 3

• posted byLobo06 on 01/02/2015

Barato Poco tiempo de trabajo

Impression:Simple;

0 0 1

• posted byJimwillie on 02/08/2014

decent life, used on a quadcopter. it is smaller than batteries of the same capacity, probably because it is missing the charging circuts. missing charging circuts so you need to buy a charger for it, they are less that $2 on dx. it might not be the capacity as advertised. it will suit my and the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere