DX » Community » Reviews » E300 2.7" TFT LCD 5.0MP CMOS Wide Angle Rearview Mirror / DVR Camera w/ G-Sensor / TF - Black
Customer’s impression:
Fast shipping Супер!!! Видео регистратор Отличное зеркало. хорошее дело
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGusmin on 01/20/2015

Приобрел специально для уменьшения гаджетов на лобовом стекле. Удобная вещь. Очень хорошее зеркало при попадании задних фар автомобилей не слепит. Хороший угол обзора. Видео нормальное. Вечером и ночью конечно похуже. В целом доволен покупкой.

Хорошая вещь нужная в автомобиле.

Impression:хорошее дело,Отличное зеркало.,Видео регистратор;

0 0 1

• posted bybroddy on 11/25/2014

Очень доволен! Посылка пришла через 14-ть дней. Повреждений нет. Продукт просто отличный! Рекомендую...

Impression:Супер!!!;

0 0 1

• posted byAlexMaybach on 11/06/2014

wery good camcorder , not included english manual , but menu not so hard to reach, and wery good quality of mirror, now i need one, the same , for right-side steering wheel car, can you help me with that ?

Impression:Fast shipping,good dealing;

0 0 1

• posted byprostoy1977 on 02/18/2014

Very convenient avtoregistrator. Works in cold down to -35 and +40 degrees. Installing and configuring avtoregistratora did not take long friendly software and length of the cord that was enough to hold a hidden recorder. Overall shooting is very clear and hroshy angle. Special cons discovered. I... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byBourdoul on 11/30/2013

In general, very high quality recorder. Plastic is not fragile, very elastic brackets. Had some trouble with the installation - not arrayed on staffing mirror (Toyota-COROLLA E120) because it judged the receptionist and drilled brackets. Only after these manipulations, the receptionist was set in... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere