DX » Community » Reviews » E300 2.7" TFT LCD 5.0MP CMOS Wide Angle Rearview Mirror / DVR Camera w/ G-Sensor / TF - Black
Customer’s impression:
Fast shipping Супер!!! Regular Shipping Видео регистратор Отличное зеркало.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWankafella on 07/30/2015

Pros: Definitely hidden out of view from the outside Cons: Can be a little difficult to position around existing rear-view mirror. It will not be directly centered as the camera is on one end. The focus of the camera is not the greatest even in all formats (FHD, HD, 720p etc). Overall, if you in... Read more

Impression:Regular Shipping;

0 0 0

• posted byGusmin on 01/20/2015

Приобрел специально для уменьшения гаджетов на лобовом стекле. Удобная вещь. Очень хорошее зеркало при попадании задних фар автомобилей не слепит. Хороший угол обзора. Видео нормальное. Вечером и ночью конечно похуже. В целом доволен покупкой.

Хорошая вещь нужная в автомобиле.

Impression:хорошее дело,Отличное зеркало.,Видео регистратор;

0 0 1

• posted bybroddy on 11/25/2014

Очень доволен! Посылка пришла через 14-ть дней. Повреждений нет. Продукт просто отличный! Рекомендую...

Impression:Супер!!!;

0 0 1

• posted byAlexMaybach on 11/06/2014

wery good camcorder , not included english manual , but menu not so hard to reach, and wery good quality of mirror, now i need one, the same , for right-side steering wheel car, can you help me with that ?

Impression:Fast shipping,good dealing;

0 0 1

• posted byprostoy1977 on 02/18/2014

Very convenient avtoregistrator. Works in cold down to -35 and +40 degrees. Installing and configuring avtoregistratora did not take long friendly software and length of the cord that was enough to hold a hidden recorder. Overall shooting is very clear and hroshy angle. Special cons discovered. I... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byBourdoul on 11/30/2013

In general, very high quality recorder. Plastic is not fragile, very elastic brackets. Had some trouble with the installation - not arrayed on staffing mirror (Toyota-COROLLA E120) because it judged the receptionist and drilled brackets. Only after these manipulations, the receptionist was set in... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere