DX » Community » Reviews » Sandisk Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash/Jump Drive (8GB)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytbone on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sliding mechanism lets you hide the USB plug inside the plastic. It is simple to use Cons:Mine has cracked open after being bumped while connected to the computer. I used super glue to repair it, and it is still working, but the connector is a little bent... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaratekid on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it is supposed to do! When inserting it has 7.45 GB of mermory space. Comes with some software on it, just format as soon as you plug it in:) Software is Secureaccess and some kind of bloatware installer. Although it has an autorun on it's root it is n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigodeaoki on 09/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:USed every Day, never stopped working, never bugged, normla speedy to a USB 2 pen drive, a little more pricy than other but totally worth it. with this size i can carry it anywhere, weightless. very good to use in my car stereo Cons:i guess none, a little more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxK47 on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this to replace an identical flash drive which I lost. It really seems to be the real deal, it's fast (both reading and writing data), reliable (haven't lost any data from it) and very convenient. Cons:The only con I see is the fact that this is kinda... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaGuru on 07/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great Read\write speed - Small - Lite and compact - Durable (take with me everywhere on my keychain) - Not generic junk you find here on DealExtreme. Lots of these are usually very slow and break very quickly. This is not the case Cons:- The sliding motion c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfran82 on 10/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Yeah! Seems a quality product, looking both the packaging and the product itself + Quality materials + Robust construction + It has a POWERFULL red LED with blinks doing beautifull efects when no use, and blinks once each data is transferred + Can not tell difference fr... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydudasartor on 05/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality, plastic feels reliable. The retractable connector stays firm to put into the usb port. Pretty small. Useful and nice activity-indicator led. Speed is OK for the price, reasonably fast. Also fast to get recognized by the computer. Cons:There are small... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytadej on 08/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Has a lots of space (8gb) - Nice small design - Nice blinking led on keychain - Nice price, few bucks lower than original - U3 default app appeared when keychain was first inserted.. in my own language! nice. - Speeds are around 16MB/s constant read with big file (my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulomatsui on 02/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, light, and the USB connector retracts inside the body. I am upgrading from a 4GB Kingston Data Traveler (that purple one) and was a bit worried buying "serious" tool on DX. If you know what I mean. But it just arrived and transfered the stuff from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywackym on 07/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a genuine SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB flash drive. Speed benchmark (tested with USBDeview): - read: 21.74 MB/s (megabytes per second) - write: 8.86 MB/s It has U3 software which you can remove if want to (it asks you at the first insert). It also offers password encrypt... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections