DX » Community » Reviews » Water Resistant PU + EVA Storage Bag for Earphones / Ear Hook Headset - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Good buy very cute Producto perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcart on 07/22/2015

The size is nice, you can put in the earphones, charger cable and mp3 (I am using an Ipod). It is not really hard like another one that I have, but it's enough for cables, memory cards... It's waterproof but you cannot put under the tap, obviously, it has a zip around. Really nice for carry and... Read more

Impression:excellent,Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byLamMojo on 07/14/2015

Pros: Happy of my purchase since I can carry my earphones with ease with no tangles. Cons: Beside the new smell of carbon, there isn't much to complain for this item Thoughts: If you need a small portable carry bag for your earphone for jogging or on a trip and you really don't want to deal with... Read more

Impression:excellent,Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byDirtyperro on 04/26/2015

Buen diseño y calidad para guardar los auriculares para que no se estropeen tanto. Tamaño justo para ponerlo en cualquier lugar.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9006528 on 03/12/2015

Simple, but is best

0 0 0

• posted by5H1B3 on 01/20/2015

Pros: It is usefull. It is pretty portable. It is okay for the price. Cons: It has a bad packaging. It has a noisy zipper. The cones don't match perfectly. It has press marks on the outside. It isn't perfectly round. Check the images i posted, you can see the marks and the packaging.

it could be better but it is usefull it could be better but it is usefull

Impression:Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted bybarrazaae on 01/15/2015

Pros: Small case for headphones, I use it with an usb as well and fit all together. Zipper is good quailty. I use it several times a day for more than 2 months now.

0 0 0

• posted byedipaduraru on 01/15/2015

Good protection for your earphones; putting your earphones in it, you will avoid breaking them up or the wire mess that we all know very well. The build quality is good, the price is very convenient, so I think I did a good choice. Nothing to complain about it. I recommend it to everyone who need... Read more

Impression:Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byGalindo29 on 11/19/2014

Pros: Excelente, de mucha utilidad, protege al maximo los audifonos y los resguarda del polvo. Materiales de alta calidad e incluye una division interna para los diferentes plasticos de los audifonos, simplemente una maravilla de producto. Contras: realmente no le veo ningun contra, si lo que es... Read more

Impression:Producto perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byjonathanshutte on 08/07/2014

Pros: appears to be of a very high quality. I gave this to my wife and she is very happy with the product. She still uses it today and it keeps her headphones neatly in order. Cons: I cannot think of anything wrong with this product. The only thing is it arrived with a sticker on it that was an... Read more

Impression:very cute;

0 0 0

• posted by1988rel on 01/17/2014

great zipper suits all my in-ear headphones. i use it also for cables/batterys and it suits them great. simple working product as promissed! wish i had 2 more of those... USE IT! works well for any cable. dont need to find special ways to "store" my cables . bought one for my friend as... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere