DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 360 Degree Rotation Air Outlet Automatic Car Holder Bracket for Smartphone - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjchu on 02/21/2014

Very useful holder. Since I don´t like windshield holders because mine fell when I pass through asfault pits and lands. Easy to use and position is more confortable. Has angle adjust, horizontal/vertical view and side button to release cell phone. Fits my Sony Live with Walkman. Vent support that comes with it doesn´t fit well, it´s too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatricAK on 02/19/2014

Price is an absolute pro. 360 Degree Rotation works really fine. Soft side panels holds the device gently and really fix. In the bottom the two small foldable holders are very usefull when putting the device in the holder. I can even easily plug in the charger. Really tricky to install especially if you don't have a flat dashboard. I have a 2012 ASTRA ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheZick123 on 11/21/2013

It is very usefull and I think it is something everyone should have. It makes it a hole lot easyer if you have this in your car when you need your phone. The cons of this product is that when you mount it on the air outlet it goes down. There isn't anything to hold it, so it is a bit lose. Other of that I think it is a really good product. I use it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjofefe on 10/27/2013

It's made of good plastic, seems that it will last for so long. I've been using it for some months in my car. It holds my phone correctly, even though it is big and heavy. No problem at all. Can be adjusted in a wide angle horizontally and vertically. This type of connector is a bit tricky to be well mounted in the car for the first time, as well as ... Read more

6 0
  • posted bygopro76 on 10/01/2013

Good product, very simple to use in your car's air blower. It holds te phone very tide. Installation of the product was a peace of cake. You can tillt your Iphone in all directions without it being loose I have to take my iphone out of my protection case or it won't fit. You need 2 hands to take your phone out. It's pretty tide Also there is only one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysartaxi on 08/10/2013

Easy to install on car A/C vent Can hold a large variety of devices. Flexible: you can adjust the angle your phone/GPS is held. Good price Feels a bit too plastic and brittle when adjusting/putting phone or GPS in, it feels a bit wobbly. (once secured it's fine though) This is a very good system to put your phone or GPS in your car. I'd highly recommend ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections