DX » Community » Reviews » Translucent Finger Protector Strap for Safe Kitchen Cutting
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

The build quality is good enough for this gadget. Its very light and fits ok at the finger. Really protects in case you are a sloppy cook. Presentation is good enough. Nice gift to newcomers to the kitchen world. It's a bit hard to learn how to put on the finger. Its not easy to put on once you have learned. Whenever you have practice with the knife,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanox on 10/09/2011

It is a clever product that lets you chop up your meat and vegetables quickly without worrying about your fingertip falling of. Good sturdy plastic. Good price. Could be hard to understand how to use it the first time. I myself love knifes and kitchenappliances, i got many professional and high grade knifes, my mother on the other hand did not until ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAr7ur on 12/29/2010

- It's perfect because it doesn't let you accidentally chop your fingers off !! - Its made of a very resistent and hard plastic piece. - Great Item !!!!!!!!! - Can fit several finger sizes due to the adjustable band. - I have no cons against it altough it could be cheaper. - Everybody loves it around here. - Buy it right now, every househould should ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections