Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrianmay980 on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a really nice idea for a funny gift. It can be easily mistaken for a real sushi and all my friends likes it: I'm absolutely happy of this product! Cons:It's too big for a cellphone charm, especially if you want to put it in your pocket. It would be perfect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeluria6 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks really cute! I bought two, also for a friend of mine and he loved it too. The quality was better than I expected, it looks very realistic. Cons:It had a weird plastic smell but it disappeared in a week. Only one side is sushi, other one is plain. The ingredient... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 03/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Keychain very beautiful, and with an appearance very close to the real sushi. His cord seems durable and so far is firm. Product very nice being a great option for you gift. The keychain is big. His painting is well done and seems to be hand painted. Cons:Its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedong on 11/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is really cheap and it looks really realistic. It's also quite fun to squish. Cons:It gets dirty quite easily when you put it on your phone. The rice part starts turning grayish. The build quality could be better, but nonetheless it's not a bad buy for that pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimkaSh on 05/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Looks very real, exactly like real sushi. - People notice it and makes them smile. Cons:- it's attached to little carbiner, it appears to be weak since it broke and the charm got lost. - The black tape was sticky (well, it does feel like real sushi this way)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasdcp9 on 03/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks pretty real. Could make you crave sushi, haha. I got it as a gift for a friend of mine and they love it but we also have one in our house and we put it in a display box with a lot of our other cell phone straps so people can see some of the interestin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotakucraze on 06/21/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- looks like the real thing - the rice feels like it can actually be eaten Cons:- be careful not to be too rough with it - the seaweed on the outside does start to become ragged - the seafood on the inside started to become removable - the rice gets dirty after awhi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzurSky on 06/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-it looks realistic on one side (other side is just white) -the pure white side holds everything together so this charm will take quite a lot of abuse (not the strap tho) -it has a clip, so it's easy attach (remove from clip, tie string, reattach charm to clip... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmour on 01/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is adorable! And life size. The pieces are yet to fall off, but I reinforced it with glue just in case. It is detailed, with the rice's texture, and the inner of my sushi doesn't look like the one shown, but I like mine more. Cons:It smells weird. It has a strong pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychyiochan on 01/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This key chain is very adorable, and looks almost like the real thing! Definitely worth the price for an avid collector of foods stuff! Cons:-the inner of the sushi (Pieces of food in the center) may fall out. I super glued mine, and it's stayed together since... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections