Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by123parrudo on 08/12/2013

It's well crafted. A lot of people actually got hungry near me because of this keychain. They kept saying "it's so real!". It's a keychain, there isn't much to be talked about. It looks nice and it's durable (I bought it more than a year ago and it's still fine). The price is also amazing I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrianmay980 on 06/04/2013

It's a really nice idea for a funny gift. It can be easily mistaken for a real sushi and all my friends likes it: I'm absolutely happy of this product! It's too big for a cellphone charm, especially if you want to put it in your pocket. It would be perfect a little small. It seems to be solid and well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeluria6 on 03/12/2013

It looks really cute! I bought two, also for a friend of mine and he loved it too. The quality was better than I expected, it looks very realistic. It had a weird plastic smell but it disappeared in a week. Only one side is sushi, other one is plain. The ingredients in the sushi fall of after a weak ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeslimjim on 03/15/2012

Keychain very beautiful, and with an appearance very close to the real sushi. His cord seems durable and so far is firm. Product very nice being a great option for you gift. The keychain is big. His painting is well done and seems to be hand painted. Its price is not but regard it is worth, because the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedong on 11/30/2010

The price is really cheap and it looks really realistic. It's also quite fun to squish. It gets dirty quite easily when you put it on your phone. The rice part starts turning grayish. The build quality could be better, but nonetheless it's not a bad buy for that pricing. Like others have mentioned, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDimkaSh on 05/23/2010

- Looks very real, exactly like real sushi. - People notice it and makes them smile. - it's attached to little carbiner, it appears to be weak since it broke and the charm got lost. - The black tape was sticky (well, it does feel like real sushi this way). - Only one sided, the other one is plain white.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasdcp9 on 03/04/2010

It looks pretty real. Could make you crave sushi, haha. I got it as a gift for a friend of mine and they love it but we also have one in our house and we put it in a display box with a lot of our other cell phone straps so people can see some of the interesting ones. I only gave it 4 stars for usefulness ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byotakucraze on 06/21/2009

- looks like the real thing - the rice feels like it can actually be eaten - be careful not to be too rough with it - the seaweed on the outside does start to become ragged - the seafood on the inside started to become removable - the rice gets dirty after awhile - made of a softer kind of plastic - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzurSky on 06/12/2009

-it looks realistic on one side (other side is just white) -the pure white side holds everything together so this charm will take quite a lot of abuse (not the strap tho) -it has a clip, so it's easy attach (remove from clip, tie string, reattach charm to clip) -one side is pure white and not the prettiest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmour on 01/26/2009

This is adorable! And life size. The pieces are yet to fall off, but I reinforced it with glue just in case. It is detailed, with the rice's texture, and the inner of my sushi doesn't look like the one shown, but I like mine more. It smells weird. It has a strong plastic smell. The scent really bothers ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections