Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystefangrmp3 on 08/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really does the job. I try it for a few weeks and I don't have a problem (at least my girlfriend does not). It is easy to apply, does not smell too much (it has a funny smell, but you can use to it). I use to wear it for a few hours before I go to bed the first time... Read more

3 0
  • posted bynfrdl on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it for my husband, and for my own benefit (so I would be able to sleep :P). I didn't have much faith to be honest, but unbelievably, it works! I think it's because it keeps your nosetrils open so air can flow more easily and as you breathe through you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytranceporter on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have used a lot of snore-stoppers before.....they are good but this one is the best. Its lightweight and soft and amazingly does what its supposed to do...STOP THE SNORES. My wife is now happy and so am i. Wake up fresh in the morning. Cons:Small and light...sometime ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPangaDayWalker on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not really helped me with my snoring as my wife said. The pressure in the nose as it claims to do is not really felt and doesnt do any good. Cons:Really easy to lose and it felt in every night I used. I had to look for it in the morning. The case is already br... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanoellah on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:for me, the only good thing is that it was cheap... oh, and it's well build also. Cons:It didn't work for me. In fact , i continue snoring and i couldn't sleep well during the night because it was very uncomfortable to sleep with this thing in your nose. also,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydilival on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The number one Pros its the prize so when i tell my wife what I see in DX she told me to try it mandatory. I use it for 5 days till now and she tell me that I stop snoring. its soft and I dont have problems to sleep ( i think its some kind of silicone). doesnt smell so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKiahLoon on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality is ok. Got a little bit of rubbery feel. Doesn't smell as bad (you need to put this stuff in your nose, so that's a big plus). It also come with a shell like case to hold the piece when it is not in use. Putting it on my nose cause some discomfort at first,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byonefineday on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, that is its only advantage. In fact I must be too naive to believe that a product that cost less than $2 would help solve my snoring (occassional) problem. A nice thing to have a mirror in the case to allow you to check if the stopper is sitting properl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalerozz on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It WORKS! Cheap Can be washed Durable Clean Dont mess with the sleeptime No smell Cons:Nothing! OtherThoughts:After years my father stop to snore thanks of this appeal. And today he's dont need to use anymore. Its amazing Bottomline:Buy it cause it really work... Read more

1 0
  • posted byklip77 on 08/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap, easy to use, better breathing while resting Cons:Don't stop snoring completelly but anyway you get a better rest maybe as a result ao the breathing improvement. I think it will be a good idea to use it, even if you don't snore OtherThoughts:You get a better... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections