DX » Community » Reviews » TOSHIBA SD-C032GR7AR30 Micro SDHC Card - Black + White (32GB / Class10)
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap Kivalo termék. Works in my Moto g 4g
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynemo128 on 10/31/2014

Kiváló perfekt kiszolgálás, meg vagyok elégedve. Nem godoltam volna, hogy megérkezik. Ajánlott levélben, posta költség nélkül megérkezni, ez szinte hihetetlen, de igaz. Read more

Impression:Kivalo termék.;

1 0 2

• posted byTomHZ on 09/24/2014

I use this card in my DooGee DG310 and it works like a charm. has good connection and has 29 real GB of data storage which is fine for this price. Data Transfer for music is fast, i also tried a full HD movie and it only took half a minute to copy :D The packaging was very good and firm, this is genuine ... Read more

Impression:good,Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byLibor1 on 08/12/2014

Delivered in 2 weeks, I am using it for my smartphone Moto G 4G Kit Kat. Phone recognized the SD and writes/reads fast without any problems. If anyone needs quick class10 SD for smartphone, this one is good choice that works on Moto G4G. Price was good too. Cons - not realy/yet. Hope it will stay that ... Read more

Impression:Works in my Moto g 4g;

0 0 0

• posted bynitoki on 07/03/2014

Realy fast. Compact. Versatile. Toshiba is a good brand, and this price is really good though! It support recording of HD videos, so it can be used for this proposal, at cameras and mobile phones. No cons about this product Works perfectly. The deliver is a bit slow, but its understandable as the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddsn82 on 06/03/2014

excellent memory card. everything written in the description is true. The reading speed is as indicated. the writing speed is lower than 30 mbs instead'll never see it!. However, it is impossible to expect a speed like that on a card so cheap. I made several test all work well. the adapter is not given,... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byschorpian on 05/18/2014

Performs as I'd hoped. No surprises. Data transfers fast enough for my purposes. Happily accepted by my Asus tablet and all relevant apps. It's one of two cards that I load with data and switch in the tablet as required. Predictability is what you want with this type of device and the Toshiba give you ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bytchabs on 03/12/2014

It's a real 32Gb / class 10. The speed of data transfer is satisfactory, delivering a Class 10 performance. It might not reach the announced read speed. All I got was 18.5 MByte/s reading (10.9 MByte/s writing), but it might be a adapter fault. Not a real problem, but It does not come with any adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydealsms on 02/23/2014

Price - here in Norway I would have to spend about twice the amount to buy locally Delivery time. Other than that, this product either works or not I guess. If like me you have time to wait a few weeks, it's a great save. Corresponding specifications would cost twice as much to buy locally. I haven't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmuul on 02/22/2014

well when I compare the read and write speed this card is up to 8 to 10 mbps about the others sd cards with the same capacity so I choose this for his high speed and when I saw and I prove it well it is fast and cool and came with a ten years of limited warranty. there is no cons so far bought and liked,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhedomurilloleon on 01/23/2014

Llegó en perfecto estado y le producto es igual al que ofrecen, llego en el tiempo señalado de 35 días, recomiendo al vendedor por su seriedad y rapidez en el pedido It arrived in perfect condition and it is equal to the product offering, arrived at the appointed time of 35 days, I recommend ... Read more

1 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections