DX » Community » Reviews » Compact USB to 3.5mm Charger Dock for Ipod Shuffle - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIronwolf42km on 01/19/2014

I have been trying to find a original dock for my ipod shuffle, but couldn't find one until I bumped on this site. It works what it's makes to do. It's small so easy to take it with you. And better to use than the dock also on this site. It looks sturdy and durable. The plug isn't placed good so I have to press my shuffle hard against this plug to make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperkaminternet on 12/10/2013

It is very small, sturdy, and works like a charm. I wanted a little adapter I could keep in my bag in case I wanted to charge my shuffle on the go. This works great and is about 20 times cheaper (seriously) than buying one in stores. It doesn't leave a lot of room around your usb port, since the shuffle will fit so closely to the usb plug. If this works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNightman12 on 09/11/2013

It is very small, sturdy, and works like a charm. I wanted a little adapter I could keep in my bag in case I wanted to charge my shuffle on the go. This works great and is about 20 times cheaper (seriously) than buying one in stores. It doesn't leave a lot of room around your usb port, since the shuffle will fit so closely to the usb plug. If this works ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections