DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI S90vi Super Bass In-ear Style Earphone w/ Microphone / Volume Control - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysevensha on 05/10/2014

Nice design, and a generous amount of extra earpads. Very low quality "box-sound". Hardly any bass can be heard at all. Compared to ie. Apples standard earphones, these are in a completely different division, no where near. Calling this "Superbass" is an insult. I threw them away after listening to 2... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysnapdragon on 03/17/2014

I am really pleased with these. Everything sounds great, especially reggae and r&b. They look and feel good quality. Click control is nice extra, as is tie clip Not convinced with the tagliatelle style wire as it snags easily and can transfer noise to earbuds. If you want an everyday pair of earphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybackmen on 02/28/2014

The sound is pretty good looks awesome and feels strong and durable, the wire is flat so it doesn't get tangle in your pocket, the 3.5 connector is strong made of smooth metal as the headphones too, it comes with many colorful rubber covers and 3 black rubber covers in different sizes also thare is microphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoliviervdm on 09/28/2013

-pakkage is good so no damage on the sipping -took about 4 weeks to get to belgium -sound quality is good -controlles make changing traks possible -nice desing -good fitting earbuts included(I nees verry small ones) -handy little clip includes -can be used to make phonecalls -flat cable makes it easy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStopi on 09/08/2013

Very good headphones, good materials, aditional earplugs made of soft rubber, flat cord, good microphone, very very good sound with excellent bass! None, so faar. It has 3 buttons: 1 for volume +, 1 for volume - and multifunctional that is for pause/play/stop/next/previous/redial. For my phone (HTC Wildfire ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections