DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI S90vi Super Bass In-ear Style Earphone w/ Microphone / Volume Control - Black + Orange
Customer’s impression:
Good sound Ergonomic nice looking high sound quality נשמע טוב
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychanan003 on 03/30/2015

Good listening quality but the microphone anb thr Volume Control does not work in the Galaxy devices......................................................................................................................

Impression:נשמע טוב;

0 0 0

• posted bymcart on 01/09/2015

I love these earphones! They are my second pair. I had the same earphones without the song control for 3 years working fine! The sound quality is very good! I use them with my iPhone and I prefer them than the original earphones. The flat cable is more resistant I think. They are ergonomic. I in... Read more

Impression:Good sound,Ergonomic;

0 0 0

• posted byPascalio on 10/08/2014

This awei earphones have a really good sound quality especially the bass is very good. The built quality is also good only the wire or connector isn't very good I bought after my first pair that didn't worked any more (4/5 after buying), a new pair of these earphones but now after the same period... Read more

Impression:nice looking,high sound quality;

0 0 0

• posted bykonajung on 09/03/2013

Good material for this price. Easy to push on remote buttons for all functions. I use it for my iPod and iPad. It work flawless to control my music player (Play control, Volume up and down). Microphone is good for talking hands free and record human voice. No Super Bass as dx.com say, it produce... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPato0000 on 09/03/2013

Great design i like it a lot. Nice flat cable Nice remote works great with iphone Nice and durable aluminium casing Nice color combination Im not an audiophile but I can tell good sound quiality and this headphones are totally lacking it. All the songs sound like if they were downloaded with less... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere