DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Name Card Case (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymissumlaut on 12/20/2013

Cheap, fine and classy. Mine is black, just what I like. Just the right size for business cards, very light and small. Fit in every pocket, even inside a money holder. It close well, keep the cards clean in the bag, and contains just enough with practically no weight added. With some kind of engravering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetrate on 06/07/2013

Good quality. Its easy to open, but dosent open by itself. The locking mechanism works great. Takes up little space in my pocket. It will hold 3 credit cards. If you like to carry more then 3 cards at once then this isent the product for you. This quality on this is right up there with the ones i can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustinmillerdx on 08/26/2011

This is an attractive, handy, and surprisingly durable card case that I'm happy to use. It looks professional enough that I don't mind carrying it, but it's cheap enough that I don't worry about destroying it. Mine have survived some pretty rough handling with minimal damage (a few scratches), and keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bya-rothman on 04/05/2011

This business card case is a fairly simple item, but it works just fine. The fit and finish were surprisingly good -- I can't see or feel a gap or seam between the metal and the colored inset. No cons to speak of, except I don't love all the colors. I lucked out and got the black, which made me happy.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections