DX » Community » Reviews » Merdia T10 144lm 6000K White 12-SMD 1210 912 921 Canbus Error Free LED Backup Lights Bulbs (Pair) )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

These T10, also known as 5W5, are very copact and convenient to use. Connector part is solid and wide enough to make a proper connection to the system - thus making impossible light blinking because of a bad contact. Light is very bright. Energy consumption is almost twice as low than the regular car ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynivaldodias on 03/03/2014

These Merdia T10 leds are really great bulbs. Very bright. Good construction quality and materials. Consumes less power than stock lights. White Light. There are two bulbs in each package. I do not know if they are rain proof, but it's not a problem for me because I use them in the interior light of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoncalodumas on 09/18/2013

Good replacement for the W5W spots in most interior light clusters. This configuration projects the light cone in a form more suitable to interior reading spots where you want the light concentrated in one place and not spread. None that I can think of. You must previously check for fitting and size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvawsan on 09/09/2013

This leds are very bright. They have small size and suits inside a lamp. Intallation is easy. Packaging is good. The light is clean white. The price could be lower. Good leds to use in the car lights. I installed as a number plate light in my car Renault Fluence. I decided to change the number plate ... Read more

Leds for car

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections