Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybuyerx10 on 06/12/2012

Very cool and realistic look. People will admire it because it is really unique and similar to real bacon. Dirt resistant, so you don't have to worry about cleaning from lint and dust in your pockets. Doesn't look like in picture, it's box shaped. Also, somewhat bigger than perception got from picture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeismonkey on 04/26/2012

Visually it looked like a real piece of pork. The screw that holds the keyring in place looks like it could rip out easily, but hasn't yet Mine looks nothing like the photo, it's much larger and looks like a big chunk or pork, rather than a piece of bacon. Also, the loop of sting to use as a phone charm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymegzzz on 12/13/2010

It looks like bacon - good gift for anyone who likes meat or bacon. It looks very realistic. Made of soft rubber so it bends, not fragile - I don't think it will break. Looks like the real thing! Someone might think it was real and eat it. It's a bit big to be put on a cell phone, you could put it anywhere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydontwasetit on 02/23/2009

This pork cell phone charm is an epic win. Its ultra realistic depiction of pork suits all my porcine cell phone related requirements. It is a little big. Im not a fan of to much cell phone charm. I have a small phone and the pork is like half the size of the thing its hanging on to. I am worried about ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAnesthetic on 06/15/2008

- It looks real - It's nicely made. It won't break or anything. Made of rubber. Also nicely packaged - Easy to use (obviously) - Good for a practical joke, prank, etc. - It has a strange flat bottom that ruins the realness. - Smells strange, but all rubber products like this do. - A bit too shiny. - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykennethlo on 02/01/2008

- This looks very much like a cooked pork. If you are putting this with real pork together, you can't tell the difference. - It is made with soft rubber. It won't make a scratch on your smooth cell phone survice. - The size of it is 1:1, and it looks exactly the same as a real cooked pork. - Don't put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoridori on 01/24/2008

looks like pork doesnt taste like pork good cheap gift for someone Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections