DX » Community » Reviews » VTB-60 Solar Panel Self-Recharge Bluetooth Carkit Speakerphone Handsfree with Caller ID Display
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHez11 on 12/31/2013

Easy to use. Can be apply to window or sun protector because it have 2 plastic adapters. In sunny countries you will never have to charge it, it will charge itself, I never had to charge it/ I used it for 2 years. The sound quality not the best. Some times you need to speak very loud. Because the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygansohorikawa on 11/27/2013

Excelente viva voz, atendeu todas as minhas expectativas, a bateria dura cerca de 3 a 4 dias ligado, é só entrar dentro do carro que ele já se conecta. o som é bem audível. Se colocado no para sol fica bem discreto. Não dá para utilizar com o volume muito alto, pois ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyosi53 on 03/31/2013

Small, easy to start, sollar powered, easy to use, The window clipper is well good and hold the speaker well. The voice is low, sometimes people on the other side of the line claimed that they cann't hear me well. But the main problem was that after about 6 mounth of use the speaker stop to work, dead,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJacMiz on 02/03/2013

easy to use sound is good, strong and steady. I tried it with two cell phones, it worked good with both of them. reception is good battery is great - long lasting solar charge works good. LED display is very clear. built well. nice design. elegant look. adjustable volume item shipped fast and safely.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafamqrs on 01/29/2013

I liked so much, the Solar Panel Self-Recharge Bluetooth Carkit Speakerphone Handsfree is very easy to use and pair, i am using iphone 5, when i bought, i think wouldn t work with iphone, but i was wrong. i will bought to my sister and my mom, here in Brazil the same product cost $90 No cons by now. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysuperbullfrog on 12/13/2012

setup is simple. no fuzz. you do not need any technical knowledge to pair with your phone. clarity is ok incoming and outgoing call is ok battery gets worst by the month. i guess this is normal. eventually, i have to replace it after 1 year of using. generally a good buy. overall, no major issue with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenatoBiancardi on 11/19/2012

This is a very usefull gadget! Here in Brazil we cant use earphone, so it helps us a lot! Easy to configure, easy to make a voice call or answer a call. The best thing about it is the self-recharge function! I´m using it for 2 weeks and never had to recharge! No cons by now. I was afraid about the ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byoferfrid on 08/29/2012

Solar is grate: no cables, it's charging only from the sun, no need to connect to electricity! Easy and simple to use. Good sound quality. Everything packed in a nice box. Sometimes BT connection works but does not pass audio channel. Not always connect to BT. Sometimes connects and disconnects immediately.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrowndaddy2002 on 08/18/2012

bought this fot myself and I love it. The handsfree aspect of it is great and the quality of the sound coming from it is great. it also automatically connects to your phone when you get in the car. sooo convenient I have heard a couple of people say that the sound of my voice could be a little clearer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybillclay on 07/24/2012

It's ALWAYS charged!!! Works flawlessly with iPhone 4 Very quick to pair & connect Small and unobtrusive mounted on the windshield It should have a mute button (although I can mute myself through my phone) I may buy a second one for our truck when they are back in stock! I seldom make or take calls ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections