DX » Community » Reviews » VTB-60 Solar Panel Self-Recharge Bluetooth Carkit Speakerphone Handsfree with Caller ID Display
  • 5 star 15 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyosi53 on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, easy to start, sollar powered, easy to use, The window clipper is well good and hold the speaker well. Cons:The voice is low, sometimes people on the other side of the line claimed that they cann't hear me well. But the main problem was that after about 6 mounth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJacMiz on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use sound is good, strong and steady. I tried it with two cell phones, it worked good with both of them. reception is good battery is great - long lasting solar charge works good. LED display is very clear. built well. nice design. elegant look. adjustable volum... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafamqrs on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I liked so much, the Solar Panel Self-Recharge Bluetooth Carkit Speakerphone Handsfree is very easy to use and pair, i am using iphone 5, when i bought, i think wouldn t work with iphone, but i was wrong. i will bought to my sister and my mom, here in Brazil t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysuperbullfrog on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:setup is simple. no fuzz. you do not need any technical knowledge to pair with your phone. clarity is ok incoming and outgoing call is ok Cons:battery gets worst by the month. i guess this is normal. eventually, i have to replace it after 1 year of using. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenatoBiancardi on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very usefull gadget! Here in Brazil we cant use earphone, so it helps us a lot! Easy to configure, easy to make a voice call or answer a call. The best thing about it is the self-recharge function! I´m using it for 2 weeks and never had to recharge! Cons:No... Read more

0 1
  • posted byoferfrid on 08/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solar is grate: no cables, it's charging only from the sun, no need to connect to electricity! Easy and simple to use. Good sound quality. Everything packed in a nice box. Cons:Sometimes BT connection works but does not pass audio channel. Not always connect to BT. Some... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrowndaddy2002 on 08/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:bought this fot myself and I love it. The handsfree aspect of it is great and the quality of the sound coming from it is great. it also automatically connects to your phone when you get in the car. sooo convenient Cons:I have heard a couple of people say that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybillclay on 07/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's ALWAYS charged!!! Works flawlessly with iPhone 4 Very quick to pair & connect Small and unobtrusive mounted on the windshield Cons:It should have a mute button (although I can mute myself through my phone) OtherThoughts:I may buy a second one for our truck when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoferfrid on 07/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The hands-free works well, it recognizes the phone quickly. And good audio quality. Operating instructions (in English) good and accurate. Not need charging with cable, the device is fully loaded from the sun. Cons:Sometimes the headset disconnects for no reas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCodilX1 on 04/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Long battery life Only charged once in 2 months or so after receiving it. - Contact support Could be more than the 200 limit, but it doesn't bother me too much. Only annoying thing is, after syncing with my iPhone - it adds 'mobile' after each contact name -... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections