Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Perfect solution for handsfree

posted by hszer0 on 05/07/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

- No hassle with wires. Just use the holder to snap it to your windshield with the suction cups. If you want it some place else, just pull it off again and wipe a cloth where it used to be. No traces.
    - Solar power. If there is enough sun, you will never use the cable to charge it as long as you turn it off when you don't use the car.
    - Contacts are easily sent to the device by sending a business card via bluetooth.

Cons:

- Speaker could be a little louder, but with the well isolated cars nowadays, this should not be much of a problem.
    - Sound quality is kind of medium, but for the price, no need to complain
    - When using windows mobile and sending a contact, it will display the last name first and the first name afterwards. On a small display, this can be annoying (using an android phone, it displays it the other way around). Could also be fixed if i'd use shorter names for my contacts.

OtherThoughts:

- People calling me while I'm in the car have been able to hear me without problem.
    - I have not tried pairing multiple phones
    - Reversing the display works fine
    - Although you might think of this as an expensive "toy", I could not find this anywhere cheaper. It's worth the money.

Bottomline:

A very handy device that i've been using for about a year now. I'm very happy with it.
    Buy this if you want a clean solution for handsfree calling. Just dont take it out of the holder while driving or the police might think it's a phone. ;)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections