DX » Community » Reviews » 1268 12V 6800mAh Rechargeable Li-polymer Battery - Blue + Black (12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good Good Stuff !
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychuppychup on 08/13/2014

Good battery to power LEDs ! Read more

Impression:Good Stuff !;

0 0
  • posted bygilormini on 08/04/2014

Hello! Good product as described and keeps the load well. It supplies a series of LED with satisfaction. The load is long, which is the case for this type of battery. Did you like this article charger 12 V car? I would use it in a place where I n; 220V did not, I did the 12V battery of my car. Thank you to answer me Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted byfalkenberg on 12/17/2013

I've bought it to power my Icom RC75 receiver. I know it is very sensitive to the noise from switched-mode power supply and I decided to buy a battery on DX for it. Pros: the receiver works well from this battery. According to manual it needs about 1 A, so in best conditions I can enjoy my toy for about 6 hours from one charge. However did not test ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynielspronk on 11/12/2013

Works simple, good . Charger is included. With a travel adapter you can use this one also in the EU. Maybe because i broke it because of its not a info-lithium battery, but after a long time of charge the battery was after 5 minutes of use totally empty, (i used it with 2 led strips 12v 2x5m) Very light useful when you need it like me as a portable ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byefert on 10/19/2013

It works, the switch and the light are useful, for what ive used it for it last plenty long enough, cheep no idea what the percentage of battery is left at anypoint in time. I wouldn't expect the battery to be 6800 mAh, but i have no idea how to measure that, and really it works for what i use it, and it seems to last more than long enough. I use this ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections