DX » Community » Reviews » 1268 12V 6800mAh Rechargeable Li-polymer Battery - Blue + Black (12V)
Customer’s impression:
good weak waste Хрень Good Stuff !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRedChaosDragon on 07/14/2015

Pros: Well packaged can be used while charging Cons: One unit on 3 came defective Overall the price is good and very useful product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9127434 on 06/15/2015

This product is useful for many purposes whenever you need to use 12V DV power source without the need of line voltage.

0 0 0

• posted bylarzman83 on 06/08/2015

Pros: switch on side, power on indicator LED (tiny) Cons: recharged about 5 times, now it no longer takes a charge. Never completely drained, used indoors for security camera. This battery pack is junk. Go elsewhere for better products.

Impression:weak;

0 0 0

• posted byRadecekJezecek on 06/08/2015

It is one big fake! Battery pack arrived, so I tried to test it. When connected to charger, battery seemed to be fully charged, output voltage was cca 12,5V. So far so good. I tried to connect it to DC motor, but it just skip a little and stopped. When I measured the voltage without charger it 8... Read more

Very disappointed Very disappointed

Impression:waste;

0 0 0

• posted byadanmiller on 06/02/2015

A bateria chegou estufada, e sem pegar carga, resolvi abrir, quando me deparo com o interior 40% preenchido com espuma EVA, muita enganação!!! não comprem isso.

Impression:Хрень;

0 0 0

• posted byresident82 on 05/15/2015

пришол полностью разряженый. реальная ёмкость раз в десять наверно меньше чем в описании.. чем я думал когда покупал, не знаю.. хотя нет, знаю, жопой.

Impression:Хрень;

0 0 0

• posted by9347534 on 05/07/2015

pros: the price! the size! the use! the on/of button the led when on cons: there is no user manual at all. if you want to use it on the inside of a product you need to have acces to the batterij to push the button! also it is never clear when it is fully charged, or alsmost empty. i like it!

Impression:Good Stuff !;

0 0 0

• posted by8947459 on 03/24/2015

Muito bom produto!

0 0 0

• posted byvasilp on 02/24/2015

Level: electrician. Works averagely OK, but I expected a bit better thing for this price, and at least better cover case. I use it for a backup battery UPS like for my router and switch. I had to charge it to max for several hours before first use. Pros: very easy to use with the in and out Has I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpissardo on 01/13/2015

muito bom, preco bom, rapido, nenhum contra. Compraria novamente. Indicaria a um amigo sem duvidas. Funciona perfeitamente com o Arduino

Impression:Good Stuff !;

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere