DX » Community » Reviews » Cycling Bicycle Resin Lens Glasses with Carrying Pouch
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygutcho on 10/26/2011

Carrying pouch is really good, gave it to my mom. Price. Glasses are light. Poor build quality. The frame is rather stiff. It hurt my head after a while of wearing. Didn't fit well on my nose either. Lenses are loose, get off too easily. The view through the lenses is distorted. On a bike ride I couldn't estimate the distances rightly (depth of a drop,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedroashes on 08/11/2011

The price is unbeatable. The glasses are very light and fits well with the helmet. It protects your eyes from the wind, leafs, bugs and dirty. Comes with an awesome box that you can use to protect any glasses. It really rocks! The lens are not very tight in the frame, but won't fall without you trying to do it. The lens are made from plastic, and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplacan on 06/25/2010

this glasses are covers your eyes completely and verly light and comes with a nice box. *-The lenses are come out easily. *-lens is just plastic and poor view quality. *-it's all made of poor flimsy plastic parts. *-lens are like a little bit magnifying glass. *- should be careful because the fragile comes with a nice box. maybe used for other glasses.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbrenande on 11/16/2009

Fits perfectly to my face. I wanted these glasses with transparent lens because i wear contact lens and i like to go cycling at night, and i needed some protection. While i dont go buy my oakley with yellow lens, this is working perfectly. The lens are just embedded to the frame, and can be easily taken off. Its a good point if you want to get another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylitespeed on 11/13/2009

Inexpensive fits medium to small heads Removable lens. They come out of fame too easily. My buddy also has a pair. Last night after a night ride we got back to the parking lot and he was missing a lens. He only had two rides with the glasses now they are trash. I'm not used to the size of the lens they are a little large but not a deal killer. Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdFromOhio on 05/30/2009

Decent build, very clear lenses. These came in the mail just before I was going on a 30 mile ride. Little did I know that a thunderstorm was going to drench me. These did not fog up. Along with a helmet, the wind hitting my eyes was greatly reduced. It was great for keeping the bugs out, too. The lenses are designed to come out easily - maybe a little ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections