DX » Community » Reviews » Non-slip Colloidal Particles + Rocker Cap Set for PS3 Wireless Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySoaresNasc on 12/12/2014

Pros: I used only the grips, they are fine, But I didn't had the courage to disassemble the original controller. Cons: The grips could be more tighter, they slip when you make abrupt movements. For the price I believe the product is fair enough Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

Fits perfect on the controller. My fingers wont slip out of the analog stick anymore. It feels more confortble also. It reminds me the XBOX analog stick. Doesnt need any glue. The package arrived really fast here in Brasil. I received it in just 1/2 week. I ordered this one because I thought it would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 06/25/2014

I had to buy replacement because my child bit part of the stick of controller off :) I wasn't sure this is going to be ok, but when replaced it looks and acts like original. I ordered this one because I thought it would be nice to have the rubber cap. But actually for me it's a disturbance. The stick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygprp on 03/22/2014

I bought the caps as a replacement to a damaged cap - the original cap cover on PS3 joystick has been ripped off . This cap fits my PS3 joystick perfectly .The cover doesn't move and sensitivity of a gameplay is not affected .Delivery was very fast . Ii believe it works better than the original Sony ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThiagoBocaJM on 08/19/2013

Fits perfect on the controller. My fingers wont slip out of the analog stick anymore. It feels more confortble also. It reminds me the XBOX analog stick. Doesnt need any glue. The package arrived really fast here in Brasil. I received it in just 1/2 week. I have no cons. I´ve bought these only for ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections