DX » Community » Reviews » Toshiba SD-C064GR7AR30 Micro SDXC / TF Card - Black (64GB / Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Buen producto Bom Produto It works! Alta calidad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPatric1977 on 07/03/2015

Отличная карточка. Все работает, претензий нет. Брал специально для видео в go pro. Заявленной скорости соответствует. Конечно курс доллара снижает интерес к покупке так как можно и в России купить за теже деньги.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bynanopinto on 05/19/2015

Funciona sin problemas en celulares Samsung (s4) y Sony (z3) He tenido malas experiencias con otras (Me cambia las letras y se pegan los vídeos) pero esta funciona si problemas

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byngerg on 05/08/2015

Ordered into my AK100 portable media player. This arrives formatted as exFAT as the other similar cards in this volume size (over 32GB), therefore I had to reformat it to FAT32 to feed into my AK100. No problem, works as a charm, surface tested with HD Tune. This card is almost like the regarding... Read more

Fast, reliable Fast, reliable Fast, reliable Fast, reliable Fast, reliable Fast, reliable

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byGraveUypo on 02/19/2015

PROS: Been in constant use inside my phone for the last year and has never let me down. the capacity is a huge help if you want to carry a lot of media files with you did not break or fail in weeks like some other cards do CONS: not the fastest card i've ever used. in fact, far from it. but it's... Read more

Impression:It works!,time-proven;

0 0 0

• posted byAnnkran on 09/18/2014

Very high speed of data transfer (up to 30 Mb/s). Huge quantity of flash memory in a tiny device. The price is half the normal price for this kind of devices in one normal shop. Amazing! You can use it in your mobile phone, in your tablet or in your camera, it has a lot of different purposes to... Read more

15 dias de envio porducto de buena calidad

Impression:Buen producto,Alta calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bymborisov on 09/01/2014

Pros: The price is very low for the quality. It is packed good, I like the speed. It works smooth with my gopro hero 3 black edition. You will no regret. Cons: there are no cons In general: Tested with one tablet and on quick burst with gopro 3. Works fine. It is suitable for all kinds of high... Read more

Impression:Very good price for toshiba class 10;

0 0 0

• posted bymarceloarrj on 08/01/2014

Pros: I tested it with a software testes and it worked as described in the specifications. The appearence is good, and realy seems to be original Toshiba. Cons: The package I received came with the code "SD-C016GR7AR30" this, is the barcode of the 16GB card. It came whith a label covering the of... Read more

Impression:It works!;

0 0 0

• posted byJaderDalmas on 07/23/2014

Cons: Gostei do produto, funciona direito. Ainda estou testando no meu celular, mas o reconhecimento foi instantâneo além de o telefone já identificar e mover itens para a memória externa. :) Pros: Entretanto o que aparece na página é que o envio é mais rápido que os concorrentes por ser aéreo, 2... Read more

Impression:Bom Produto;

0 0 0

• posted byfrank1968hb on 07/04/2014

good boxed, low price, very good quality, high speed of tranfer-rates, also while reading (up to 30 MB/s) and writing (up to 10 MB/s). authentic/genuine Toshiba. it is a little more performant than class 10! there are absolutly no cons. i testet it in cameras also in my phone and tablet. Under it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaramar on 05/13/2014

Very high speed of data transfer (up to 30 Mb/s). Huge quantity of flash memory in a tiny device. The price is half the normal price for this kind of devices in one normal shop. Amazing! You can use it in your mobile phone, in your tablet or in your camera, it has a lot of different purposes to a... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: