DX » Community » Reviews » Toshiba SD-C064GR7AR30 Micro SDXC / TF Card - Black (64GB / Class 10)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrank1968hb on 07/04/2014

good boxed, low price, very good quality, high speed of tranfer-rates, also while reading (up to 30 MB/s) and writing (up to 10 MB/s). authentic/genuine Toshiba. it is a little more performant than class 10! there are absolutly no cons. i testet it in cameras also in my phone and tablet. Under all conditions (of temperature, humidity etc.) it deliveres ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaramar on 05/13/2014

Very high speed of data transfer (up to 30 Mb/s). Huge quantity of flash memory in a tiny device. The price is half the normal price for this kind of devices in one normal shop. Amazing! You can use it in your mobile phone, in your tablet or in your camera, it has a lot of different purposes to be used in. It doesn't include the SD adapter in order ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byburitos on 05/04/2014

Came into factory sealed package. just like from the store. Look authentic, build quality seems pretty much like the sandisks cards. I havent test the speed None so far. ive been using it for more than 6 months. its pretty affordable for a 64gb microSD card. its pretty compact and can be used with a lot of mobile device If your buying it for an android ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byristorse on 02/07/2014

Parece original, marca japonesa, claro, lo compré por relación precio-velocidad. No tiene adaptador a SD (a mí me la pela), por lo demás todo bien. Lo compré para un teléfono móvil, por cierto chino tambien, :), el teléfono decía que máximo 32 GB, pero ná, funciona y reconoce correctamente la microSD,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfonico on 01/24/2014

I bought the card to expand the capacity of my smartphone. I checked it with h2testw. The test was conclusive: the full claimed capacity was there, the read and write speeds were as good as the ones that I got from a genuine class 10 Sandisck SD card. The price is good considering the quality of the card: it was the best deal that I could find. None ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byQuincy23 on 01/07/2014

Sold as (and looks like being) authentic/genuine. High speeds, perfect fit for devices which support it. Great price - you get a 64GB card for the price of a 32GB one in an off-line local store! No cons, really. The only concern may be that most devices are supporting up to 32GB SDHC while this is 64GB SDXC, i.e. do not assume by default that it's going ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byooooooooooo on 10/26/2013

As advertised. Just works and extremely fast. Used in a Samsung Galaxy S III. If you put in such a phone like the Samsung Galaxy S III then make sure you format it using Fat32 and NOT out-of-the-box formatting done by the phone. The out-of-the-box formatting causes files to be lost/disappear. Yes, the Samsung drivers format the drive with drivers which ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections