DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Silicone 8 Pin Lightning Port + 3.5mm Audio Jack Anti-Dust Plug Set - Transparent (5 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjanet0118 on 06/12/2014

Satisfied with this product, recommend to buy this product with reasonable price too! Fast delivery within 1 week i received my goods. Satisfied with this product, recommend to buy this product with reasonable price too! Fast delivery within 1 week i received my goods. Satisfied with this product, recommend to buy this product with reasonable price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrudeboy420 on 09/26/2013

This little product is great for keeping the inner workings of your phone clean and functioning correctly. IF you work, live or play in a dusty area this can do wonders for your phone. Dont expect it to do much else than keep dust out of your phone, otherwise its a great little product Fairly easy to lose, something, to me that is disposable but cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylengsi on 09/23/2013

You get 5 pieces for this price. It's simple and does what it's suppose to do. Blocks dust and water from entering the headphone and charging ports in the iPhone 5. Can be easily cut to separate both sections (headphone and charging port). It's transparent so you won't notice it's there. Fits well into the holes. Cheap! Nice gifts for friends and family.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections