DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Wheel Spoke ABS Safety Reflective Tube Reflector - Grey (12 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Barato pretty good Reflector Nocturno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGearlooseG on 02/03/2015

Tubi rifrangenti molto leggeri da inserire attorno ai raggi della bici, con poco otteniamo una sicurezza in più per le strade.

Impression:Reflector;

0 0 0

• posted byEdoardo3333 on 01/30/2015

Pros: reflective material, easy to install . Well Recommended Cons: NONE Safety first!

Impression:Barato,Reflector,Nocturno;

0 0 0

• posted byJUMAFER on 12/14/2014

El precio para la terminación que tienen estos reflectores está estupenda, aunque sólo decir que valen para los radios de nuestras llantas de bici las finas, las gruesas tarde o temprano se salen. Hasta de día llaman la atención, y de noche a oscuras solo se ve este producto. Yo compre 2 juegos y... Read more

Impression:Barato,Reflector,Nocturno;

0 1 0

• posted byJoeyDuck on 11/02/2014

Pros: They were easy to install. They provide excellent reflectivity. They seem secure. Cons: No cons after one week of use.

Great for added visibility

Impression:flahsy;

0 0 0

• posted byorestes87 on 10/30/2014

Sice jsem čekal měsíc a sedm dní, ale to je zřejmě z takové dálky obvyklé. Bez poštovného za pár korun reflexní odrazky je dobrá koupě. U nás to za ty peníze nemáte šanci sehnat.

Impression:Dobrý nákup toto;

0 0 0

• posted bybakoonin on 10/23/2014

Pros: Got two packs, put them on my spokes. Snug fit, haven't lost any during the 500 km or so since I put them on. Cons: The the reflective area is quite small, would prefer the outer diameter to be 2-3x bigger.

Impression:Cheap insurance, snug fit;

0 0 0

• posted byr1Gel on 10/14/2014

Very reflective! (see attached photo) This will greatly improve your night-time visibility and thus the safety of your ride. Clipping them on the spokes is a little hit-and-miss as sometimes the edge can deform making it more difficult to slip the spoke in between. Can't speak for durability if a... Read more

Perfect for commutes

Impression:pretty good;

0 0 0

• posted bypasca on 08/20/2014

Good reflector to install on the rays of the bike, they are clearly visible and are mainly for more safety of others on the road. The paint is not very good, it remains on the fingers during installation and is easily scratched. ---------------------------------------------------- Bon reflécteur... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 07/26/2014

PRO: man these things are good at being seen! PRO: You should remove the big yellow reflectors which tend to unbalance the wheel. CON: they're a little hard to put on 13 gauge spokes, took some effort but they're not coming off. 12 in a pack means one for every third spoke on the rear (36 and one... Read more

Impression:OMG!,Much bright!,VERY SEE;

0 0 0

• posted bycodreanulaura15 on 06/27/2014

This reflectors are very usefull for my bike. I am riding very often during the night, and when a car comes from the right or the left side, it will definetively see me. The size is (I think universal). These items are quite a good light reflectors. Maybe the price was a little big too much: I is... Read more

3 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections