DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Wheel Spoke ABS Safety Reflective Tube Reflector - Grey (12 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Barato pretty good White
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheMau on 07/06/2015

Pros: easy to install, and they work as they should Cons: none that i can think of.

Impression:Barato,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9486996 on 06/20/2015

o meu produto ainda nao chegou ! ja faz 8 dias e ainda nem chegou ! sera q quantos dias ele ainda vai chega ??

Impression:good,Segura;

1 0 1

• posted byMirkaS on 06/09/2015

Bezpečnostní prvek na kolo, motocykl - reflexní trubičky. Snadno se nacvaknou na dráty (špice). Co by člověk neudělal pro ochranu svého života? Vřele doporučuji. :-) MSie

Impression:výborné,Praktické,bezpečnostní;

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie_ on 05/14/2015

Remember the big yellow plastic wheel reflectors on your old bike? These are the new thing... they clip onto spokes and whirl around as you ride. Because there are so many more, they don't unbalance the wheel as much and you can clip them to help balance the valve or whatever. I put them onto 13... Read more

Impression:White,reflective,bike safety;

1 0 1

• posted byravencrows on 04/28/2015

me gusto el producto, aunque tardo algo de tiempo en llegar.

Impression:good,Barato,excellent;

0 0 1

• posted bydarkdereck on 04/18/2015

Great for riding a bike in the night, they have a really good reflective capability and the price is very low

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted byeddy2382 on 04/09/2015

The reflective material seems to be painted on. The tubes are sturdy and and very reflective as seen in the pictures

Very bright and sturdy Very bright and sturdy Very bright and sturdy Very bright and sturdy

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted byrdevaux on 04/03/2015

Pros: - Easy to use - Very light - no additional weight - Very good idea because often cars don't see you from the side even when you have turned on the light Cons: - None, I can recommend it to everyone for the own safety

Impression:pretty good;

0 0 0

• posted byGearlooseG on 02/03/2015

Tubi rifrangenti molto leggeri da inserire attorno ai raggi della bici, con poco otteniamo una sicurezza in più per le strade.

Impression:Reflector;

0 0 0

• posted byEdoardo3333 on 01/30/2015

Pros: reflective material, easy to install . Well Recommended Cons: NONE Safety first!

Impression:Barato,Reflector,Nocturno;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere