DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Wheel Spoke ABS Safety Reflective Tube Reflector - Grey (12 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice Barato pretty good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattara on 10/29/2015

I have used products like these for years, on all aof the family bikes. They are visible from most angles, which is good, and moving bikes, rolling wheels add to their effect. They tend to get dirty, but a good wash now and then helps. i can recommend these. They weight next to nothing and they... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicemik on 10/25/2015

0 1 0

• posted byKSand1 on 10/12/2015

Very useful thing. Easy mount on wheel's spokes. I combine this tubes with blue and it became not only for safety but also for good looking. Ordered again for another child's bike. &&& Очень полезная штука. Легко монтируется на колесные спицы. Я скомбинировал с синими и получилось не только для и... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9427070 on 08/01/2015

Pro + Price! + Small + Easy to install + U dont need more for ugly prism Con: - Nothing

I happy with this product

0 1 1

• posted byTheMau on 07/06/2015

Pros: easy to install, and they work as they should Cons: none that i can think of.

0 0 0

• posted by9486996 on 06/20/2015

o meu produto ainda nao chegou ! ja faz 8 dias e ainda nem chegou ! sera q quantos dias ele ainda vai chega ??

2 1 1

• posted byMirkaS on 06/09/2015

Bezpečnostní prvek na kolo, motocykl - reflexní trubičky. Snadno se nacvaknou na dráty (špice). Co by člověk neudělal pro ochranu svého života? Vřele doporučuji. :-) MSie

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie_ on 05/14/2015

Remember the big yellow plastic wheel reflectors on your old bike? These are the new thing... they clip onto spokes and whirl around as you ride. Because there are so many more, they don't unbalance the wheel as much and you can clip them to help balance the valve or whatever. I put them onto 13... Read more

Impression:White,reflective,bike safety;

1 0 2

• posted byravencrows on 04/28/2015

me gusto el producto, aunque tardo algo de tiempo en llegar.

0 0 1

• posted bydarkdereck on 04/18/2015

Great for riding a bike in the night, they have a really good reflective capability and the price is very low

0 0 1

DX Everywhere