Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDgo00 on 01/20/2012

- Cheap. - Very useful. - The flexible arm makes it easy to adjust the phone in every position or angle. - The built quality could be a little better, using electrical tube as the arm cover feels really cheap. - When driving, it bounces a lot. - The suction cup is strong, but still drops from time to time, specially in a bumpy road. - With the 5800xm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzipotarri on 10/11/2011

The Nokia 5800 fits really well on it. The suction cup has very good grip and could remain in place at least one day for sure. Thats the time I tested. The price is the best you could found out there. The flex pole seem to be a bit breakable, and the cover is a semi-hard corrugated tube used in electricity, but it does the job. I bought two of that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylicdahool on 08/26/2011

The phone fit very well. Build quality is very good. Suction cup has a good grip onto window with good locking mechanism. Pole could be a litte longer, but is ok. Depending where you put the phone, sometimes is necesarry to move forward touch it. With lot of use, sometimes is necessary to reinforce the window suction. But I think any other using same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byioKKon on 03/11/2011

Very easy to mount and a very cheap nokia 5800 swivel. It fits well my nokia 5800. Nice and sturdy. I am not afraid, that my phone will fall out of this. It is very easy to mount. You can use it vertically or horizontally at any angle. The mount suction is not that good. It dropped a few times when my car hit a road with many holes. It's not a universal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshokkas on 11/29/2010

Good quality. Suction cup has a good grip onto window with good locking mechanism. Phone holder locks well onto the flexing pole and hold phone in place very well. Screw lock of swivel allows to fix phone holder in place, though after a while needs to be reinforced. Ejecting phone is easy and simple. Provides all in all good access and view to phone.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuriloBarreto on 10/27/2010

This mount fix perfectly at Nokia 5800, and its very easy to use. Perfect to use at the car, with integrated GPS. It is very cheap, and the build quality is very good! It is an simple stuff, so I didn't found any cons. Only about one thing that happened with me. the mount droped from the windshield with my celphone one time. I prefered to fix it at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byysozdemir on 09/18/2010

for this price, It is perfect product. if you have 5800 and a car, you must buy it. build quality is good. i am using more than 1 year and it is still very good. Also I can watch movies, clips in my car. this is perfect product... no cons... no cons... no cons... no cons... no cons... no cons... no cons... Good product and very very vheap. Thank you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrrza on 08/15/2010

Fits the nokia 5800 unit perfectly! attaches well to the front windshield if you understand the trick. price is very low so you better order two! seems like something that costs more. it is fregile! we ordered three units and one arrived with broken attachment mechanism. we were left with two, one was broken after a while... get two if you need one,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorikron on 07/27/2010

ENG: Perfect, does just what it's expected to do Cheapest one ES: Perfecto, hace lo que se espera de el. El más barato ENG: It has not cons really ES: Realmente nada que objetar. ENG: I hate this 500 char limit... what more can I say of this product? It works, and the price is right. ES: Odio este limite de 500 caracteres... que mas puedo decir ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhanz89 on 06/20/2010

-Perfect fit to my 5800 device (nude condition, with no silicon protector on) -build quality is very good -the pipe connecting the suction cup and the device holder is somewhat stiff and quite hard to bent (but maybe it can be an advantage so that the device won't shake easily) -maybe the packaging, when i received mine, the packaging is bent, but thankfully ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections