DX » Community » Reviews » LG Chocolate Style Universal Retractable Metal Stylus
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysw5guilherme on 02/15/2013

It's a resistive touch pen, no big deal. Can be a good replacement to a lost or broken stylus if the original is too expensive. It could be longer, i think it's short. After a while, the cap can become loose, so you need to put some pressure to attach the cap, or pull the straps inside the cap with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySgtMiki on 10/11/2012

really lightweight not very long, but still sufficient good plastic (at least for now) good price/value ratio good tip finish (works perfect for my screen) a little fragile a better click when closed would be great good spare part for stylus I use it for my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic phone, so far no problem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byksenchy on 07/20/2012

It's cheap, nothing else :) Well, don't know about other users, but mine was rusty on the inside and there by really hard to pull out. And when you do pull it out to the end, it doesn't stay there.. you're tapping on the screen and it starts to get back in slowly, but you need to pull it out again every ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystewie on 09/08/2011

It looks just like the original one and for much less money. It has been working perfectly since i bought it months ago and no problems with holding the stylus or anything as could be expected for something like this. i can't think of any. the only problem is that its showing some signs of usage but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardo2011 on 12/26/2010

Works as it should, nothing dificult to it. since it was cheap i order 5, it´s good becouse i broken one when i try to close when i was not looking, you have to be carefull not to breake the tip. I´ll order some of the others stylus thar Deal Extreme carries so i can tested all and then choose the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMardec on 09/22/2010

-It is really usefull when you have giant hands and fingers like me. Now I can easily browse the internet on my cellphone. -It is retractable, so you can adjust it to your needs. Altough when retracted it is also usefull. -Nice item, but the only con is that you can see it is not the original item. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzenkun3 on 05/11/2010

its just a giood copy for LG INCITE i lose mine and i use this and pretty cheap , in ebay are like 3 4 times just dont have the LG in the stylus but not big deal you can use it pretty well and works well with my cell phone it has strap and all are ok, its perfect and seems fit with several phones. when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvincentx on 05/02/2010

It's a stylus, and it does what styluses do. This model is great for many touchscreen mobiles and the Nintendo DS family because the cap acts as a lanyard, allowing you to affix the to your desired device. You may simply pop the body of the stylus from the cap, use for your task, and pop right back into ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVorkje on 12/23/2009

It looks very stylish and chique, the part what touches the screen is great and doens't damage your screen. The quality isn't great. The stylus itself doesn't slide smoothly from it's cover. A con of that is that you don't lose it. It's made of plastic, so it's cheap quality. The SKU mark was stuck on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRados92 on 07/16/2009

Czech: Velmi lehký a jednoduchý. Jednoduchá ovladatelnost. Není nutné rucne vysouvat, sundá se vícko a stylus se sám vysune. English: Very easy and simple. Simple handling. There is no need to eject, remove the lid and stylus eject automatically. Czech: Dobr&#2... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections