• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great cheap Stylus

posted by vincentx on 05/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It's a stylus, and it does what styluses do. This model is great for many touchscreen mobiles and the Nintendo DS family because the cap acts as a lanyard, allowing you to affix the to your desired device. You may simply pop the body of the stylus from the cap, use for your task, and pop right back into it's container for easy storage. The stylus itself is retractable, meaning that you can lengthen or shorten the pointer to give you that perfect fit.

Cons:

If you don't push the stylus back into the cap properly (far enough), it may not seal correctly. This can cause the stylus to fall out of the lid. Also, over time, there is a greater likelihood that the stylus will spontaneously fall out. Also, these seem to be made for resistive touch screens, so iPhone users beware.

OtherThoughts:

All things being said, I had this stylus longer than any other one I ever used. I kept this attached to my phone for way over a year before I lost the last one. If you're a little careful, these things have the potential to last quiet some time.

Bottomline:

If you're looking at the cheaper styluses on dealextreme, and you want one that attaches to your device, this is the best I've bought thus far, and I've went though a few of them. I will be replacing my old one.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections