DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Earphone Adapter Cable with Microphone (71cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 08/21/2011

It's an excellent piece of equipment for the price - hard to go past. I really like being able to use whichever headphones suit at the time - I particularly like that I'm not restricted to Nokia earbuds which I find uncomfortable and not particularly good sound quality. The build quality is pretty good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byternet on 01/14/2011

* good connectors. * very good sound quality (no distortion to the original sound quality at all). * the sound is stereo. * good clip. * a button that allows to answer/end a call, and also to switch songs when using the phone's music player. * there is an annoying crackling noise from the microphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoniiiik on 08/31/2010

- The microphone is really good, fine sensitivity, had no problem doing calls with this. - The length of this cable is perfect for me – I could have my phone in my pants and it would reach to the top of my T-shirt just fine. The length of the cable was 75 cm on mine. - I actually bought 3 of those and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrebulon on 08/05/2010

It's very cheap, that's the best thing I can say about it. The sound quality is good and so is the microphone. It's really a very simple thing. The build quality is not good. I'm afraid it would break if kept for too long in my bag. I'm only using it as an extra cable because I can't trust it will hold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybebomata on 05/25/2010

1. Both sides of the headphones work. 2. Microphone works really well. 3. I can control my music/phone with the button. I use headset control (a palm app in order to play/pause skip songs). 1. The plug is not the plug design shown...it was boxy and I had to whittle it down with a knife. Worked well after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycAtdraco on 04/01/2010

It's an excellent piece of equipment for the price - hard to go past. I really like being able to use whichever headphones suit at the time - I particularly like that I'm not restricted to Nokia earbuds which I find uncomfortable and not particularly good sound quality. The build quality is pretty good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byetisu on 12/16/2009

- Workes for my Nokia E71. - 2.5 to 3.5 adapter- importent for Nokia devices - The mic is pretty good - This is the only prodcut I could fine which is an adapter + mic WITHOUT built in earphones suitable for Nokia, so you can plug your own (high quality) earphones and use it as a hands free for you cell.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byk3bab on 11/22/2009

- Price. The local stores would probably take 50$ for something similar. - Lets you use your own 3,5mm headset for your cellphone with 2,5mm connector. - Built-in mic and button to answer, so you don't have to disconnect the headset when someone's calling. Not mouch. The plug that goes into the cell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRecyclerMan on 11/09/2009

Ok lost my first one, This is my replacement. CHEEP and good size form factor. the innards are normal parts you would find elce were but way cost effective as a hole than buying part for part It is not wired up for stereo but will drive both headphone speakers the cable is set up of the mono wirering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricsi on 08/16/2009

very cheap. Microphone seems quit OK! works perfectly with my Nokia Phone, works also as radio antenna, has small button to take incoming calls. has little clip to clip onto shirt. none for that prize Very handy to connect normal headphones to the 2.5 mm headphone jack of nokia phones. So for the very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections