DX » Community » Reviews » 45X Microscope/Endoscope with 2-LED Illumination (3*LR927)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywimoyster on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-it does what it says it does -it is a really compact little unit -the LED bulbs provide very good, strong lighting -its compact size allows you to take anywhere--I take it when I'm getting new plants to see if there are destructive bugs that I don't want to take home.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyvettejongen on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It doesn't take much storageroom. Easy to learn, no tutorials necessary. Take and look! Cons:Can't think of any cons for this price. OtherThoughts:For my students elementary school and highschool) its a live-view of tiny miracles. They can also capture the images with the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeXpressionist on 03/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's very compact, so I easily can take it in the pocket - LED is handy addition, first time I thought that's not useful, but later I realise that I'm was wrong - Nice to watch on organic stuff, like leaves or wood. Cons:- I really doubt that this thingy has... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevojy on 02/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This little thing is awesome. It doesn't let you zoom in THAT close but it's still cool, the things you can see. Be creative, it's cool to look at organic things like eyes (without the light!) and whatnot but other stuff is cool too. Plus I can see it being useful for som... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypezzite on 11/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Amazing for the price. It's extremely tiny, very easy to carry around. It's great for when you need to make out tiny details. Build quality is quite good. Even though it's made out of plastic it's still very solid, very unlikely to break. I find myself using i... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarckd on 11/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am loving this microscope! It is really good and tiny, but works as a charm. The zoom is incredible and it is really easy to use it with my camera and take photos of the zoom, I will try to submit some later. It is really good and serves the purpose of it. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCyrusS on 10/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The LED is nice and bright which helps a lot The magnification is good and things are really clear. I seem to be examining everything all the time now. Cons:The quality is not the greatest but the thing holds together in one piece which is what's important. I dropped it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byso3hn on 04/28/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- the LED is bright just enough to light up what your looking at. - pouch is very nice extra. - light weight due to size. - the microscope is very fine, able to pick up things clearly, what you would expect. Cons:- i found it to be very cheaply built. but what do yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilboe on 01/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:extremely portable,bright light, very clear image, simple focus principle, easy to hold dead steady, price very close to nothing, appears to be of adequate construction - certainly no problems at this stage Cons:none. OtherThoughts:great little toy, a big hit with any o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykubanoid on 01/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought two devices (one for me and other for friend) and tested both... I compared it with the SKU 1325 (100x microscope) bought before. At first this device is very compact and light, about 20g weight. you can loose it into the pocket. LED light is very bri... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections